Absolute Final Appearance

'66 Batman oriented TV and Movie Appearances, Conventions, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Batken

Absolute Final Appearance

Post by Batken »

Does anyone know where the absolute Final Appearance will be ?
weirdkorey

Re: Absolute Final Appearance

Post by weirdkorey »

Batken wrote:Does anyone know where the absolute Final Appearance will be ?
The final appearance of what?
Ben Bentley

Post by Ben Bentley »

weirdkorey wrote:
Batken wrote:Does anyone know where the absolute Final Appearance will be ?
The final appearance of what?
I believe he's referring to the final appearance of Adam and Burt together, given that this tour has been referred to as a "farewell tour" with regards to their joint convention appearances.

Truth is, i'm not sure anyone can say for certain just yet. Keep a close eye on: http://www.1966batevents.com/
Aussie Batfan

Post by Aussie Batfan »

Tha 'absolute Final Appearance'? I thought we must be talking about Armageddon!! :o
Terry
Batken

Adam and Burt Appearances

Post by Batken »

The Tour is listed as The Final Appearance Tour does this mean that they will not be making any appearances by themselves ? Or is this it they are both retiring from the Convention Circuit ?
weirdkorey

Post by weirdkorey »

I wouldnt be surprised if this is being billed as the final appearance of the 50th anniversary year. Meaning they will still do conventions just like they always have but this will be the final appearances of the anniversary tour. I bet this is a marketing ploy.
Mauled Vader

Post by Mauled Vader »

The announcement that they made at Cincinnati Fan Expo last October was that that con was the kick-off of their Farewell Tour and that this is the last year of them doing personal appearances...at least together.

Burt will probably still appear at events to promote his dog food and Great Danes rescue business. Adam may or may not continue to be in the public eye after this...

...of course, things could change as Burt retired once before! ;)
VintageMike

Post by VintageMike »

I wouldn't doubt if it's the final appearances together. What I'd really like to see is a sequel to the "Batman Comic Con" in NJ a few years back. There's barely evidence this thing happened, but it was basically cool displays related to the show with Lee Meriwether , and several Molls signing. Get as many possible people who appeared on the show on screen together.