Adam & Burt coming to NorthEast Comic Con

'66 Batman oriented TV and Movie Appearances, Conventions, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Thefanboy59

Adam & Burt coming to NorthEast Comic Con

Post by Thefanboy59 »

I don't know if this is truly Adam & Burt's last Boston area convention. Does anyone know if it's true?

Adam West and Burt Ward, the Dynamic Duo of television's Batman, will be making their final Boston area appearance March 4 & 5 at the Spring edition of the NorthEast Comic Con & Collectibles Extravaganza at The Hanover Mall Event Center in Hanover, Massachusetts just south of Boston.

Adam West and Burt Ward will be appearing to sign autographs, do professional photo ops and a special Q&A ... a very limited number of 100 Platinum and 100 Gold VIP opportunities are available.

Tickets and VIP Opportunities on sale now: https://register.growtix.com/e/northeas ... pring_2017
Space Ghost

Re: Adam & Burt coming to NorthEast Comic Con

Post by Space Ghost »

If you get a chance, you should go see them in your town. They are not getting any younger.
You're Never Too Old to have a Happy Childhood
Thefanboy59

Post by Thefanboy59 »

I may go. My buddy will be there as a dealer so I can get in for free. Plus it's a smaller convention.
gregp1

Post by gregp1 »

I have never been to one of these Comic Cons before. Can anyone with experience explain how the photo ops work and what they allow you to autograph? Do you have to buy a photo from them to autograph or can you bring items? Do they charge by the item or one fee? Do you need to reserve a time or just stand in line? Will they have a time schedule for them ahead of time?
Thefanboy59

Post by Thefanboy59 »

They have already posted photo ops on their website.
As far as autographs this show usually sells tickets a a booth for the bigger guests. Adam & Burt should have their own pictures. They will sign your own photos as well. If you wanted a toy or Batarang, utility belt or something they may charge extra. And Adam usually only personalizes his autographs that I have seen for a while now. I hope this helps. I can tell you this is a smaller show so it shouldn't be too crazy. And Sunday is alway the slower day.
They should answer your questions on their site.
John Burroughs

Post by John Burroughs »

Hello all, I love this site!
For budgeting purposes I am wondering if are there fees to see, take pictures or sit in the Batmobile, Batcopter and Batcycle at these type of events? I've never been before and the chance to meet Adam & Burt is this 54 year old kids dream come true! Any ballpark estimates on the vehicles are greatly appreciated!
Thanks again for this great site!