1966 Batgirl sighting at Belgian comic con

'66 Batman oriented TV and Movie Appearances, Conventions, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Meule

1966 Batgirl sighting at Belgian comic con

Post by Meule »

For years now I've been going to different smaller and big comic cons in Belgium and the last few years I've seen some of the Batman 1966 merchandise (ridiculously overpriced), but that's ALL I've ever seen as far as our favorite TV show is concerned...
And then today I saw this... Went there with my son, dressed up in his Batman Brave and the Bold costume (yes, it's still a little too big :? ) and lo and behold who do I see? I was totally stunned and excited at the same time... I was so surprised, by the time I wanted to ask her about her connection with the show and who she was she was gone...
But it sure felt good to see some Batman 1966 love at a Belgian comic con... :D

"...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe
Ben Bentley

Re: 1966 Batgirl sighting at Belgian comic con

Post by Ben Bentley »

Meule wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:18 pm For years now I've been going to different smaller and big comic cons in Belgium and the last few years I've seen some of the Batman 1966 merchandise (ridiculously overpriced), but that's ALL I've ever seen as far as our favorite TV show is concerned...
And then today I saw this... Went there with my son, dressed up in his Batman Brave and the Bold costume (yes, it's still a little too big :? ) and lo and behold who do I see? I was totally stunned and excited at the same time... I was so surprised, by the time I wanted to ask her about her connection with the show and who she was she was gone...
But it sure felt good to see some Batman 1966 love at a Belgian comic con... :D

It seems there is something blocking the image you've posted? Double check the sharing link you copy and pasted and let know if there's anything I can do to help.
Meule

Post by Meule »

Strange cause I can see it both in my original post and in your reply :?:

Can you see it now?
"...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe
Scott Sebring
Site Admin

Post by Scott Sebring »

Meule wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:17 am Strange cause I can see it both in my original post and in your reply :?:

Can you see it now?
No. It will appear to you because it is part of your personal browser's cache. I looked at the actual link code and there's nothing I can do to fix it on my end.
TBolt

Post by TBolt »

Pitchers...:)
To the Bat-Elephant!!