IN PERSON! Batman 66' Henchwomen Jean Hale, Donna Loren, Sharyn Wynters, Susan Silo, Valerie Kairys, Deanna Lund 8/20/17

'66 Batman oriented TV and Movie Appearances, Conventions, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Bruce Wayne

IN PERSON! Batman 66' Henchwomen Jean Hale, Donna Loren, Sharyn Wynters, Susan Silo, Valerie Kairys, Deanna Lund 8/20/17

Post by Bruce Wayne »

The Henchwomen of the Batman 1966 TV Series Villains appear 11:00 A.M.-3:00 P.M. to sign autographs at the Los Angeles Comic Book and Science Fiction Convention on August 20, 2017. Appearing are Donna Loren, "Susie the Cheerleader", Henchwomen to The Joker, Valerie Kairys, “Kitty" (Catwoman), Susan Silo, “Mousey" (The Riddler), Sharyn Wynters, “Eenie" (Catwoman), Deanna Lund, "Ana Gram" (The Riddler) and Jean Hale, “Polly" (Mad Hatter). Jean Hale and Sharyn Wynters make their First Convention Appearance! Donna Loren will debut her new book, "Pop Sixties: Mover and Shaker in the Center of a Mid-Sixties Pop Maelstrom," a photographic retrospective of Donna’s career with Behind the Scenes Photos on the sets of the Batman and The Monkees Television series, the A.I.P. Beach Movies and much more. The event takes place at The Reef, 1933 South Broadway, Los Angeles, CA 90007. Also appearing are Brandon Routh (Superman in Superman Returns, The Atom in Legends of Tomorrow), Jessica Camacho (Gypsy in The Flash) and Madison McLaughlin (Artemis in Arrow) and many others. www.comicbookscifi.com.
Monstar

Re: IN PERSON! Batman 66' Henchwomen Jean Hale, Donna Loren, Sharyn Wynters, Susan Silo, Valerie Kairys, Deanna Lund 8/2

Post by Monstar »

Thanks for the info. SDCC put a nice dent in my pocket, but I may still try to hit this up.
Dan E Kool

Re: IN PERSON! Batman 66' Henchwomen Jean Hale, Donna Loren, Sharyn Wynters, Susan Silo, Valerie Kairys, Deanna Lund 8/2

Post by Dan E Kool »

I wish I could go to this. A once in a lifetime opportunity to meet all of these ladies at once!
- Boy Genius
VintageMike

Post by VintageMike »

Love the idea and need several of the ladies! Already booked to go to Terrifcon for the "Adam West" tribute in CT that weekend.