BREAKING: JULIE NEWMAR to Attend BATMAN ’66 Museum Gala

'66 Batman oriented TV and Movie Appearances, Conventions, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Dan Greenfield

BREAKING: JULIE NEWMAR to Attend BATMAN ’66 Museum Gala

Post by Dan Greenfield »

Hey, folks:

Just posted this over at 13th Dimension:

https://13thdimension.com/julie-newmar- ... seum-gala/

Check it out, if you like!

-- Dan
Ben Bentley

Re: BREAKING: JULIE NEWMAR to Attend BATMAN ’66 Museum Gala

Post by Ben Bentley »

Awesome news! It's always great to see Julie.
Gorshin Romero

Post by Gorshin Romero »

If anybody can help me get tickets to the January 10th gala I would appreciate it. I called the museum and left my contact information, and I also sent an email to the staff, and I have heard NOTHING from them! Does anyone else have any tickets yet? If so, how did you manage to secure them? Any information could be helpful, and thank you in advance.
Ben Bentley

Post by Ben Bentley »

Gorshin Romero wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:55 pm If anybody can help me get tickets to the January 10th gala I would appreciate it. I called the museum and left my contact information, and I also sent an email to the staff, and I have heard NOTHING from them! Does anyone else have any tickets yet? If so, how did you manage to secure them? Any information could be helpful, and thank you in advance.
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but the Gala opening on 10th is for media and invited guests. The actual exhibition opens to the public Jan 12th.
Scott Sebring
Site Admin

Post by Scott Sebring »

Gorshin Romero wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:55 pm If anybody can help me get tickets to the January 10th gala I would appreciate it. I called the museum and left my contact information, and I also sent an email to the staff, and I have heard NOTHING from them! Does anyone else have any tickets yet? If so, how did you manage to secure them? Any information could be helpful, and thank you in advance.
Just to add for clarity sake. This is NOT a ticketed or public event on the 10th.