Adam, Burt, Yvonne September 2013, Hunt Valley, MD

'66 Batman oriented TV and Movie Appearances, Conventions, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

BigChad

Adam, Burt, Yvonne September 2013, Hunt Valley, MD

Post by BigChad »

http://monstermania.net/MMC26_GUESTS.html

My dream will be coming true! I'll finally be able to meet all three heroes!!!! Adam, Burt, Yvonne, Lee Merriwether, and for you Star Wars fans, David "Darth Vader" Prowse will also be in the house. Monster Mania 26 will be the place to be in September 2013. Yes, it's 9 months away, but it's something to look forward to! Click the link for all the info! And i hope tos ee you all there!
Catfan

Re: Adam, Burt, Yvonne September 2013, Hunt Valley, MD

Post by Catfan »

This is excellent news!! It'd be nice if they added in John Astin, since he lives in Baltimore.
BigChad

Post by BigChad »

Not to start rumors, Catfan, but I'd be very surprised if he didn't show up. He's worked with the promoter before and had a good response to the last Monster mania he was at! Hope to see ya there!

Also, according to Monster Mania Radio, there WILL be a costume contest, so all you costumers come by in your best!
Catfan

Post by Catfan »

BigChad wrote:Not to start rumors, Catfan, but I'd be very surprised if he didn't show up. He's worked with the promoter before and had a good response to the last Monster mania he was at! Hope to see ya there!

Also, according to Monster Mania Radio, there WILL be a costume contest, so all you costumers come by in your best!
I well understand. Still, nothing is assured, until it is definite. I think this would be an excellent venue for us board members to attend!
BigChad

Post by BigChad »

Honestly, it's been my lifelong to meet all three stars. i'm so excited i can hardly describe it!!!! This show is already perfect in my eyes! :)
simm

Post by simm »

We will be there. Met Adam, Burt, and Lee last year in NJ. Can't wait to get Yvonne's signature on some items.
simm

Post by simm »

I just sent them an email asking if they could add John Astin and Van Williams to the lineup.
v194

Post by v194 »

Post their respopnse when they get back to you please!
Owner of an Original TV used Black Beauty
Learn the history of the 2 cars at:
http://www.theblackbeauty.com
RAMjet

Post by RAMjet »

Anyone going to the Hunt Valley Show should plan to take time to include thr following museum some tine during the weekend. I haven't been since it first opened but its a great look at the comic roots of our beloved heros: http://www.geppismuseum.com/Home/7/1/52/496?articleID=0
batgirltoo

Post by batgirltoo »

SO EXCITED!!! MD is not but a few hours away for us!!!! :P :P
Doctor Shatterhand

Post by Doctor Shatterhand »

This is fantastic. I live only an hour away and now I'll finally get my chance to complete my autograph collection with the remaining cast. I sure hope that none of them cancel due to conflicts or illnesses. This may be one of the last chances these three will be together at one show.
exm

Post by exm »

Great banners for each actor! That credit they show for Burt - "From Heaven to Hell" - is that something that was really released anywhere?
batjrb1964

Post by batjrb1964 »

It would be amazing of they added Julie Newmar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't forget Sherry Jackson to. It would be one of the biggest Bat Shows in a while. Working on rides in the 66 Batmobile, talked to promoter just have to see if the is room in the area to do it.
Riddler 66

Post by Riddler 66 »

This is only an hour from my in-laws home, so the wife and I will definitely be going. I have met all the scheduled guest before, but I wouldn't miss it for almost anything! I plan on getting Lee Meriwether on my Time Tunnel cast pic, and getting and Adam/Burt Bruce Wayne/Dick Grayson pic this time. I hope to get a good phto with both, as my previous pics with each didn't turn out so well. Anyway, hope to be there Friday and Saturday. Heck, it's worth the trip just to eat at Bertha's in Fells Point, Baltimore, less than a 1/2 hour away. I hope they add Donna Loren as I have never met her. John Astin lives in Baltimore and I went to Monster Mania in Cherry Hill in 2010 just to meet him and he was great to chat with. That was my 50th birthday and what a great day it was.
If you've never been to the Hunt Valley shows, there's many good places for lunch across the street as well and it's fairly easy to find.
The trigger: one of my riddles!
batjrb1964

Post by batjrb1964 »

let's get a push to get Julie Newmar there!!!!! Email the promoter Dave @ the Monster-Mania web-site.. It will be a great show......