Adam West Batman Exhibtion Opening in September In Walla Walla!

'66 Batman oriented TV and Movie Appearances, Conventions, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

WallaGotham

Adam West Batman Exhibtion Opening in September In Walla Walla!

Post by WallaGotham »

Currently, the Kirkman House Museum is working on an Adam West Exhibition in Walla Walla WA. Taking a bit of a different track from the Hollywood Exhibition, this Exhibition in Adam West's Hometown of Walla Walla Washington will focus on Adam West as well as going into the Adam West Batman we all know and love. This exhibition will go into his life. From his early days in Walla Walla, to attending Walla Wall High, to attending Whitman College (where our hero got his start acting and was a Beta Theta Phi), to his early days in Hollywood (acting alongside such notables such as the Three Stooges and on such hits as Fantasy Island). Current plans include a plan (current in the works) to, as part of the bringing back of Bruce Wayne's Study, a working moving bookcase (controlled by a Shakespeare bust) with batpoles for posing (What? You thought we would go small? Please, this is Walla Walla we are talking about, the town so nice they named it twice). The plan is for the exhibition to open in September (on Adam West Day, we go big in his hometown). I wanted to ask the good people of the message board. Is there anything about Adam West you've always been curious about or want to see at an exhibition that is focusing on Adam West? Let me know below
-Adam West Exhibition Intern (O yea, I go that on my resume)
wally wingert

Re: Adam West Batman Exhibtion Opening in September In Walla Walla!

Post by wally wingert »

A great idea! While the Hollywood Museum exhibit focused on the 1966 series as a whole, it will be nice to have something geared more specifically toward Adam. Well done!
Ben Bentley

Re: Adam West Batman Exhibtion Opening in September In Walla Walla!

Post by Ben Bentley »

Welcome to our Message Board! This sounds really exciting!