2013 LAS VEGAS CAR STARS May 17-18th

'66 Batman oriented TV and Movie Appearances, Conventions, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

tigersharka

2013 LAS VEGAS CAR STARS May 17-18th

Post by tigersharka »

2013 LAS VEGAS CAR STARS
Who:
Hello…You are invited to the World's Greatest gathering of TV and movie cars MAY 17-18, 2013 downtown Fremont Street, Las Vegas Nevada. http://www.lasvegascarstars.com

2013 will celebrate the King of Kustoms, George Barris. Creator of the world famous 1966 Batmobile.
George will be on hand to meet and greet....a rare oppurtunity to celebrate with the "King."

On behalf of 2013 Las Vegas Car Stars, City of Las Vegas, Fremont Street Experience, Clark County and Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority we appreciate your support and participation.

Paul Casey Entertainment is producing an event specifically for car owners and fans of Movie and Television shows. This is out fifth year!

Car show event is free to attend. Celebrities will be on hand to meet and greet. Autographs can be purchased directly from them.

General Info:
When:
MAY 17-18, 2013 downtown Fremont Street, Las Vegas Nevada
LAS VEGAS-Entertainment Capital of the World...the original home for many television and movies.

What:
Las Vegas Car Stars pays homage to original television and movies recognized world wide. http://www.lasvegascarstars.com

Las Vegas Car Stars will have attendees and fans from No. & So. America, Japan and Europe. Highlights-Special celebrity Appearances LV Strip ‘Cruise’ with TV Cars display, Celebrity Appearance, TV-Movie Car Show, Entertainment, Questions and Answers Segment, VIP Signings and a special recognition of celebrities and other dignitaries.

2012 event saw 300,000 visitors watch 100+ TV and movie cars as they traveled from the world famous Las Vegas Sign on Las Vegas Blvd to downtown Fremont Street...it was 'AMAZING!' 20,000 fans attended the two day event downtown meeting over 35 VIPS, view 100+ celebrity cars and have fun "Vegas style."

Charity:
Las Vegas Car Stars/Knight Rider Festival with TV-Movie, Vintage, Hotrod, Classic Car owners will be raising money for the Children’s Miracle Network, a nationally recognized charity which assists children and their families. Yes, “Las Vegas can make a difference.”
Over 40,000 sick children of Southern Nevada were helped by the attendees and supporters of LVCS-KRF...'thank you!'

Media:
International media will be present to observe this historical event produced by Paul Casey Entertainment, Las Vegas, Nevada.

2013 LVCS HOTEL INFO

2013 LVCS Hotel Info...don't miss out. Book your hotel ASAP...it will be a SELL OUT!
May 17-18, 2013

Limited number of rooms...first come, first served.
Fully refurbished and new look and feel!

'The D Hotel' (formerly the Fitzgeralds)
Located in the heart of Fremont Street and Event.

Thrs: $39.00
Fri/Sat: $79.00

800-274-5825
and ask for Group Code:
GLVCS

"ONLY LAS VEGAS!"

We look forward seeing you May 17-18, 2013 in Las Vegas....Thank you!
Paul Casey Productions
Paul Casey JD
Paul Casey Entertainment, LLC
www.abbeyroadlv.com
www.lasvegascarstars.com
"Only Las Vegas"
chrisbcritter

Re: 2013 LAS VEGAS CAR STARS May 17-18th

Post by chrisbcritter »

Guess he'll be bringing one of the "other" Batmobiles, unless #1 doesn't meet the reserve at Barrett-Jackson (if he does sell it, he'll be able to afford to build four or five more replicas :shock: ).
"To the medical eye, such childish claptrap means only one thing, young man: You need some sleep."
Brian Timm

Re: 2013 LAS VEGAS CAR STARS May 17-18th

Post by Brian Timm »

Thanks for the heads up! I just booked my hotel room for this weekend, and I am super excited. I am a huge fan of George's work.
Brian - I always use these Las Vegas Promo Codes whenever I go to the convention.