The Hollywood Museum's New "The BATMAN 80th Anniversary" Exhibit

'66 Batman oriented TV and Movie Appearances, Conventions, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

To The Batpoles!

The Hollywood Museum's New "The BATMAN 80th Anniversary" Exhibit

Post by To The Batpoles! »

Hi folks!

Last night was the VIP Gala Unveiling of the Newest Exhibit's at the Hollywood Museum! This time there were three new Exhibits revealed. The first was the "Batman 80th Anniversary" display which I loaned a few Batman items to, including my Original 1966 3-Sheet Poster for the Batman Movie. It looked awesome right behind the Batmobile! The two other exhibits were the "Catwoman Exhibit" and the "Six Million Dollar Man & Bionic Woman" 45th Anniversary Exhibit. The latter was unveiled by Col. Steve Austin himself, Lee Majors!

=Frank=
Attachments
Batman1966Poster1.jpg
The Early Bird may get the Worm, but it's the SECOND Mouse that gets the CHEESE!
To The Batpoles!

Re: The Hollywood Museum's New "The BATMAN 80th Anniversary" Exhibit

Post by To The Batpoles! »

Here's a photo I took of our dear '66 Movie Catwoman, Lee Meriwether posing in front of the new "CATWOMAN" Exhibit at the Hollywood Museum last night.

=Frank=
Attachments
CatwomanExhibit.jpg
The Early Bird may get the Worm, but it's the SECOND Mouse that gets the CHEESE!
John Mack

Post by John Mack »

So glad Lee does these appearances. She is truly one of the nicest people you'd ever meet in your lifetime.
Music. BAT! Music.
Ben Bentley

Post by Ben Bentley »

Greg, Kelly and the others involved really did a great job on these new exhibitions!