Adam ,Burt,Julie & Yvonne- Rhode Island Comic Con 11/2-11/3

'66 Batman oriented TV and Movie Appearances, Conventions, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Batwrangler

Re: Adam ,Burt,Julie & Yvonne- Rhode Island Comic Con 11/2-1

Post by Batwrangler »

im going to take a quick guess on this 150
The Windsheld Cowboy when im Trucking
Dave from the UK

Post by Dave from the UK »

Batwrangler wrote:Welcome David come and see me at the Bat boat ...and say Hi ..Chris
Thanks 'wrangler. I'll definitely come and say Hi. I'm looking forward to seeing all of the bat-vehicles.
Dave from the UK

RuxieCat121 wrote:
david.watson1976 wrote:Hi All,

This is my first post on the new board. Well I've booked my tickets. I've been waiting nearly ten years for Burt & Julie to do a convention in the U.K. but it hasn't happened. So I'm coming to them. Hopefully I'll see some of you guys there.
Welcome to the board, hun! You'll love it here. :) Maybe I'll see ya at the con. Hope you enjoy it!

~Heather
Thanks Heather, Hopefully I'll see you there. I'm looking forward to meeting some other Batfans.
Aerialprince

Post by Aerialprince »

Come say hi to the batsy twins pal. :)
Hit up The Batsy Twins on Twitter to see where we will be appearing next with our Bat Bike:
@Thebatsytwins
landocolt45

Post by landocolt45 »

Dave from the UK wrote:Hi All,

This is my first post on the new board. I'm excited to say my ticket is booked. This'll be my first convention in the US as well. I've been waiting for Burt & Julie to do a convention in the UK for years, but it hasn't happened so with a little inspiration I'm booked. See you guys there.
Dave, you made a good choice with Rhode Island Comic Con as your first U.S. convention. Last years was fun and this looks to be even better. Providence is a great city as well.
BatB

Post by BatB »

I'll be there as well, very much looking forward to meeting these TV icons.
My little girl (6 years) old is a little bit disappointed that Yvonne won't be there, she's been a Batgirl fan since she was 3.
Batwrangler

Post by Batwrangler »

This is going to be a big event ...you may never see this again....now is the time come friday and join us for a dinner gathering...were i don't know yet
The Windsheld Cowboy when im Trucking
landocolt45

Post by landocolt45 »

RuxieCat121 wrote:
brightonsbatt wrote:HI EVERBODY The ULTIMATE BAT PHOTO A RARE EXCLUSIVE OPPORTUNITY FOR FANS OF R.I.C.C. YOUR PHOTO WITH ADAM WEST AND BURT WARD & THE 1966 BATMOBILE (RECREATION) . PHOTOS WILL BE SAT. 11:OO ,2:00 & 5:00 SUN.11:00 & 2:00 IMAGINE YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS OR FAMILY IN A BEAUTIFUL 8X10 COLOR PHOTO W/ ADAM & BURT & THE BAT TOGETHER. AUTOGRAPHS AVAILABLE FOR AN ADDITIONAL FEE . TICKETS AVAILABLE AT THE BATMOBILE AT 9:00 AM. SAT & SUN. :D
Ooooooooooh my goodness. How much does the photo cost?????

~Heather
$130
RuxieCat121

Post by RuxieCat121 »

My bank card just walked out of my wallet and jumped off the table and shuffled off its mortal coils. >.<

~Heather
cheferic

Post by cheferic »

GOOD NEWS FOR ALL OF YOU WITH QUESTIONS ABOUT THE RARE PHOTO OPP AT RHODE ISLAND COMICCON THE PHOTO IS WITH ADAM WEST AND BURT WARD THE REAL BATMAN AND ROBIN AND WE HAVE A BEAUTIFUL 1966 REPLICA BATMOBILE AS YOU KNOW IT IS RARE THAT ADAM AND BURT POSE TOGETHER FOR A PIC BUT WITH THE BATMOBILE AND WITH YOU OR YOUR FAMILY OR YOUR BAT FRIENDS ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW WOW WOW QUESTION ABOUT PRICE THE PRICE IS $120.00 IF YOU PRE ORDER ON LINE THROUGH RI COMICON THERE IS ADDITIONAL FEE FOR( PAY PALL ) PROCESSING OF $10.00
IF YOU CHOOSE TO WAIT TILL THE DAY OF THE SHOW IT WILL BE $120.00 CASH OR
$124.00 WITH YOUR DEBIT OR CREDIT CARD THERE ARE ALOT OF ATM S IN THE BUILDING FOR THE EVENT
IN THE EVENT THAT THE PAYPALL FEE IS LESS THAN THE POSTED $10.00 YOU WILL BE REIMBURSED THE DIF. WHEN YOU PICK UP YOUR TICKETS
PLEASE POST ANY AND ALL QUESTIONS I WILL BE HAPPY TO FOLLOW UP AND ANSWER THANKS
cheferic

Post by cheferic »

IS THAT A BAT THING OR A GOOD THING LOL MUCH BETTER THAN THE 150.00 THT WAS GUESSED LOL 120.00 IS A REAL CHEAP PRICE IF YOU LOOK AT THE LAST TIME THAT THEY POSED TOGETHER WITH THE BATMOBILE LET ALONE GET A PIC WITH ADAM WITH YOU IN THE PIC I WOULD HAVE YOU RUN BACK AFTER YOU GET THE PIC AND HAVE IT AUTOGRAPHED A TRUE COLLECTORS PIECE TO CHERISH FOR EVER
Aerialprince

Post by Aerialprince »

Hit up The Batsy Twins on Twitter to see where we will be appearing next with our Bat Bike:
@Thebatsytwins
Ben Bentley

Post by Ben Bentley »

Ok, friendly Moderator reminder coming up...

Prolonged and (unnecessary) use of CAPS LOCK, makes posts particularly tricky to read and often the tone of what you are trying to convey can be mistaken for being more aggressive than was in fact intended.

Thanks!
BatB

Post by BatB »

So I am a little curious about this photo op. Can someone give some details?
Will the be taken inside with some sort of backdrop and proper lighting?
Or will this be taken in a parking lot?
Sorry about being so picky, but I am a professional photographer and (although I understand paying the artist) for that price I would want to make sure that no one is popping their heads in the background and the exposure would have to be spot on. Any details would be great,
Dave from the UK

Aerialprince wrote:Come say hi to the batsy twins pal. :)
I'll definitely come and say Hi buddy. I've always have a soft spot for the Batcycle.