COMIC ART FANS LIVE SPRING 2022

'66 Batman oriented TV and Movie Appearances, Conventions, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

AndyFish

COMIC ART FANS LIVE SPRING 2022

Post by AndyFish »

SPRANG BATMAN 3.jpg
Hey Fellas and Gals-- Batman Related because there is a LOT of Batman art up for sale over on the Comic Art Fans Virtual Original Comic Art Website-- we participate every show and this is a killer show for us, I bought a few great pieces and we sold a TON. Still some good stuff left, I'll link to my booth but I'd encourage you all to check out the whole show. You can even do a search of ALL ART and just set the selector to go from Low To High and you'll see some real art bargains.

Speaking of Bargains, we're considering Sunday Bargain Day-- and we're putting up 18 more pieces in our booth, all priced under $30. Good chance to get some original art cheap.

The show is great, the Sunday edition opens at 11am EST but you can browse through Saturday's offerings.

MY COMIC ART FANS BOOTH (But check out the other sellers too)
Larry A.

Re: COMIC ART FANS LIVE SPRING 2022

Post by Larry A. »

Are there any conventions in Ohio that anyone knows of where I might see say.......Andy Fish in person at???

Thanks.
Larry
AndyFish

Post by AndyFish »

Hey Larry
Right now I have nothing in Ohio-- but that could change, I'll let you know if it does.
Andy
AndyFish

Post by AndyFish »

Don't know why I didn't think to mention it but my wife and I will be in Chicago for Fan Expo Jul 7-10th at the Donald Stephens Convention Center and later at Fan X Salt Lake City at the Salt Palace Convention Center Sept 22-24th-- any board members at either show please stop by and say 'hello! I'll also be at SDCC but not publicly doing any appearance things.