Going to Meet Adam in Edmonton

'66 Batman oriented TV and Movie Appearances, Conventions, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

chrismak

Going to Meet Adam in Edmonton

Post by chrismak »

So, I am lucky enough to get some private time with Adam in Edmonton Behind the scenes, now my question is such.

I have met him once previous this summer at Calgary's Expo. At which time he signed:
-2 cowls ( 1 for my office and 1 for my mannequin)
-Cape
-Belt
-Bat Radio
-Trunks
-Chest Emblem
-Bomb Replica
-Poster from the 3 stooges movie that is already signed by the rest of the cast including the stooges
-Poster from the Relentless Four
- a Bruce Timm Sketch of the Gray Ghost

I have a photo signed by him previous as well as some other odds and ends. I can get a batarang quite easy already signed.. so don't need it currently.

So now my question is.. Meeting him is always a treat. I had never met him before so I was trying to make sure anything I ever wanted in my collection would be signed ( I collect autographs and memorabilia) I have NO problem with him personalizing as it will all just be handed down in my family when I go.

BUT! thought's on any other cool items I should look into?
simm

Re: Going to Meet Adam in Edmonton

Post by simm »

I have the HW elite batmobile and batcycle signed in silver that really looks great. A signed 66 movie poster might be about the only other thing you're missing.
Silverknight58

Post by Silverknight58 »

A TV Guide or a copy of Life would be cool!
chrismak

Post by chrismak »

Yeah have a life and a tv guide ready to go. I was wary of the Life as I have heard previous he wouldn't sign them.

The batcycle would be cool.. Have to look into it. Also saw a replica full size bat shield.

In Calgary, you were brushed through pretty quick. I hope this time it is a bit slower paced.

In other news I have heard that Van Williams is back on the circuts.. I was thinking of getting a batman ep script done by both men.

So, last question about meeting Adam. We all know Fred's deal with preventing resellers. HOWEVER has anyone noticed the amount of un personalized items that have popped up in the past year or so. I figure promoters are having him fufill extras unpersonalized when he goes to shows.. Makes me wonder why they are still saying personalized only at the shows.