New York Comic Con 2012

'66 Batman oriented TV and Movie Appearances, Conventions, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

New York Comic Con 2012

Poll ended at Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:43 pm

Friday
26%
Saturday
43%
Sunday
30%

Total votes: 23

RuxieCat121

Re: New York Comic Con 2012

Post by RuxieCat121 »

I'll be in regular clothes today. If you see me first, come say hello! I'll be in a Hello Kitty shirt (Kitty has Paul Stanley's Starchild makeup on).
~Heather
Bob

Post by Bob »

I went Friday, all the rage seemed to be movie catwoman this year. Cosplayers are so fun. I wish I could go all weekend but my feet and wallet cant always go
Riddlersgurl

Post by Riddlersgurl »

I have a doozy of a cold, so I can't go either.
BatBob

Post by BatBob »

Had a GREAT time Friday and Saturday. Pics will be posted soon.
rickrickrick

Post by rickrickrick »

I was working at ComicCon Friday, then busted out the 66 Bats costume for a couple of hours late in the day. Saturday, I was on my own time, and got Adam's and Burt's autographs on the picture I had taken with them this summer at Super Mega Con, but didn't have time to get suited up. It was a great pleasure to meet BatBob out of uniform Saturday and have a quick chat. As always, classic 66 Batman was enthusiastically received. Had a great time!

Rick
Attachments
IMG_1815 copy.JPG
The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.
BatBob

Post by BatBob »

I had a GREAT time this past wknd at NYCC! It was really packed, especially on Saturday! Yikes!
I ran into Benjy (in his new costume... see pic) and Rick and Ruby & Jenn and Ralph. It was great seeing folks getting so excited about seeing "anything" 66' Batman! lol

On Friday, I was only able to suit up for 45 minutes being that I needed to do Santa Vader for Hallmark.
But, I tried to make the most of it. On Saturday, I got to suit up for around 4 hours.
I got top chat with Burt ward a bit and got a wave from Adam. lol

Certainly Good Times! :-)
Bat 66

Post by Bat 66 »

Some great photos from NYC. I went Sunday with Billy Bats and had a great time there. Burt Ward is a gentleman and great to talk to. Also met Adam. Saw the famous 66 Batmobile in all is's glory. Met a few players from the board who stated "There is nothing like New York". Fun time had by all !!!!
Scott Sebring
Site Admin

Post by Scott Sebring »

Great pics guys!
Ben Bentley

Post by Ben Bentley »

Wow! Great photos, what a lot of fun! It looks like there was quite a lot of 66 fans flying our colors out there at NYCC.
Batfan 66

Post by Batfan 66 »

Looks like it was a blast! Did you happen to see any 14 or 15 year olds who liked the 66 batman? Do they even exist? I feel like I am the only one!
Has the whole world gone batty!?!?
BatBob

Post by BatBob »

Batfan, You are not alone in your age group. There were many that commented and got excited with the 66 characters. Keep it going and spread the word to your peers! "66" RULES!
Batfan 66

Post by Batfan 66 »

Batfan, You are not alone in your age group. There were many that commented and got excited with the 66 characters. Keep it going and spread the word to your peers! "66" RULES!
Thanks BatBob!
Has the whole world gone batty!?!?
RuxieCat121

Post by RuxieCat121 »

I think my favorite moment had to be when my boyfriend and I went to get our picture taken with the Batmobile. There was this little boy behind us, he couldn't have been more than ten. He goes to the woman handling the line and says, "This is amazing! It's been my dream! I've always wanted to sit in that Batmobile and yell out, "Atomic batteries to power! Turbines to speed!" and now I get to live this!"

Decades later and this show is still bringing in new young fans. I love it.

~Heather
BenaeQuee

Post by BenaeQuee »

My husband got to wear his Penguin to NYCC again and of course I was Catwoman. We met up with Ruby and Jenn in their bats and our friend Kevin finally caught up in his Riddler.

Here area few pics I stole from Ruby...

Scott Sebring
Site Admin

Post by Scott Sebring »

Great stuff, BenaeQuee!