Batman TV series DVD set in 2014!!

1966 TV show type Bat-Items found on eBay, Collectibles, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
You must read the MERCHANDISE RULES before participating here.
SprangFan

Re: Batman TV series DVD set in 2014!!

Post by SprangFan »

If so, I'm in.

But if it's like most DVDs lately, it'll be under 20 bucks, and maybe even under 15, within 6 months. And having waited this long, I can make it til then.

Blasphemy, I know.
"You were right again, Batman. We might have been killed."
"Or worse. Let's go..."
TheBlueHombre

Post by TheBlueHombre »

Five weeks from today . . . POW! BAM! The DVD's and Bluray's are released.

I can't wait!
Same Bat-Time
Same Bat-Channel
Same Perilous Predicament
Robin Holyisms

Post by Robin Holyisms »

marvelbloodhound wrote:Bat rarities! Straight from the vault! Such as... :?:
marvelbloodhound wrote:Hi there,
Does anyone know if the "bat rarities! Straight from the vault!" will be on the bonus disc for the DVD set as well? Haven't gotten any Intel yet, update when you can. Thanks...
chetchumley wrote:if there are going to be ???? some long forgotten BAT rarities,,,,, why so secretive about them/?? i would think they would mention these rarities to help the sales ???.....i for one am hoping they are included,,,,but have my doubts considering earlier reports,,,,plus the fact that the box sets state.......3 HOURS OF "ALL NEW" EXTRA,S !!! ... we shall see in 8 weeks ! for sure.
Well i was randomly doing an internet search for something completely different, until i came across a German forum that appears to reveal the full list of Bat Rarities that we'll be getting.
The complete series has been tested in the last days of the Certificate: release from six years is the result.
too bonus was tested:
Batman Born! Building the World of Batman 28:26
Bat Rarities! Straight from the Vault: Actors Screen Tests: Lyle Waggoner and Peter Deyell 4:11
Bat Rarities! Straight from the Vault: Batgirl pilot 7:34
Bat Rarities! Straight from the Vault: Burt Ward Screen Test with Adam West 6:00
Bat Rarities! Straight from the Vault: James Blakely Tribute 2:17
Bats oof the Round Table - A candid conversation with Adam West and his celebrity friends 43:17
Hanging with Batman 28:42
Memorabilia Holy Batman! 28:45
Inventing Batman - in the Words of Adam West: - Hi Diddle Diddle (28'17 "min.) - Smack in the Middle (28'26" min.)
Na Na Na Batman! Hollywood favorite stars and producers recount Their favorate Batman memories 11:44
http://www.comicforum.de/showthread.php ... re)/page48
STEPhonIT

Post by STEPhonIT »

SprangFan wrote:If so, I'm in.

But if it's like most DVDs lately, it'll be under 20 bucks, and maybe even under 15, within 6 months. And having waited this long, I can make it til then.

Blasphemy, I know.
To get the best quality, I'd advise purchasing the Blu rays. It will be worth the price.
TheBlueHombre

Post by TheBlueHombre »

Robin Holyisms wrote:
marvelbloodhound wrote:Bat rarities! Straight from the vault! Such as... :?:
Well i was randomly doing an internet search for something completely different, until i came across a German forum that appears to reveal the full list of Bat Rarities that we'll be getting.
The complete series has been tested in the last days of the Certificate: release from six years is the result.
too bonus was tested:
Bat Rarities! Straight from the Vault: Actors Screen Tests: Lyle Waggoner and Peter Deyell 4:11
Bat Rarities! Straight from the Vault: Burt Ward Screen Test with Adam West 6:00
Bats oof the Round Table - A candid conversation with Adam West and his celebrity friends 43:17
Inventing Batman - in the Words of Adam West: - Hi Diddle Diddle (28'17 "min.) - Smack in the Middle (28'26" min.)
Na Na Na Batman! Hollywood favorite stars and producers recount Their favorate Batman memories 11:44
http://www.comicforum.de/showthread.php ... re)/page48
Boy, that's exactly what I was hoping for, Robin. I hope the source is reliable but it fits! Thanks for knowing German and we'll see what's on there on November 11th.
Same Bat-Time
Same Bat-Channel
Same Perilous Predicament
marvelbloodhound

Post by marvelbloodhound »

DANKA!!!!!! :D
marvelbloodhound

On a related note, can someone from the board dig out my INFAMOUS "JBL" rant if they can find it? I'd like to show how NOT to act. My sincerest apologies for, well, "general douchebaggery.". This is for fellow board members, studio execs, and whoever else I managed too offend with that rant. 31 days to go. Proof that miracles happen...
Lou Szabo

Post by Lou Szabo »

I remember that rant! ;) it launched another thread about who gives a guano about extras ;) which lead to The Bat soundtrack thread....that lead to the Bat soundtrack is released thread....that lead back to this thread.

Well played and apology accepted. 30 days to go...
Some days you just can't get rid of a ... SHARK!
marvelbloodhound

Thanks, but I was referring to my 2005 rant from the old version of the board! The one where I called out the studios on being lit up by bootleggers that took advantage of their lack of action. When I said "make an impact!". All that was missing was "Duh! Winning..."
droboogie

Post by droboogie »

I would say, for those waiting for the individual seasons on DVD, there is virtually no chance that seasons 2 and 3 won't be released. They are a virtual guarantee in 2015.
Jthree

Post by Jthree »

too bonus was tested:
http://www.comicforum.de/showthread.php ... re)/page48[/quote]

Well. That's both good news and bad news. I'm glad they're including the Batgirl pilot, but I was really hoping they could gave included a few more things like the Batgirl PSA, the Saturday Morning Preview Special, some of the other times Adam appeared in character, the Fox reunion special, etc. . .

James
chrisbcritter

Post by chrisbcritter »

So what's the extra that hasn't been seen since early 1966 we heard about?
"To the medical eye, such childish claptrap means only one thing, young man: You need some sleep."
Lord Death Man

Post by Lord Death Man »

Probably footage that may have been included in "Building The World Of Batman", "Hanging With Batman", or the James Blakely Tribute.
He flies and fights-BATMAN!
Purity and virtue-BATMAN!
Cowards run away!
Batman saves the day!
Also, Boy Wonder Robin.
Batman and Robin-caped crusaders at night!
BIFF! POW! BAM! BATMAN!
marvelbloodhound

Who's James Blakely?!
High C

Post by High C »

James Blakeley was a film editor who worked on Batman and many other shows and movies:

He died in 2007 at the age of 97 and still was working almost up until his passing.

http://www.editorsguild.com/v2/magazine ... ssages.htm
'I thought Siren was perfect for Joan.'--Stanley Ralph Ross, writer of 'The Wail of the Siren'

My hobbies include gazing at the Siren and doing her bidding, evil or otherwise.

'She had a devastating, hypnotic effect on all the men.'--A schoolmate describing Joan Collins at age 17