In what order will you watch the episodes on DVD?

1966 TV show type Bat-Items found on eBay, Collectibles, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
You must read the MERCHANDISE RULES before participating here.

In what order will you watch the episodes on DVD?

In order, episode 1 through 120. (That's what Batman would do)
62%
In order, but I'll skip certain episodes (Nora Clavicle comes to mind)
2%
My favorite episodes first
21%
My favorite criminals first
14%

Total votes: 42

Progress Pigment

Re: In what order will you watch the episodes on DVD?

Post by Progress Pigment »

Everyone quit fibbing! You know you'll watch the pilot, check the episode for the Leslie Gore songs, then your favorite episodes first! :roll:
Next week, the Dynamic Duo meets the Clock King!
Jaws63

Post by Jaws63 »

Progress Pigment wrote:Everyone quit fibbing! You know you'll watch the pilot, check the episode for the Leslie Gore songs, then your favorite episodes first! :roll:
All fibbing aside, I'll own the series...I can watch any bat-episode any bat-time. Yes I'm anxious to watch the pilot and yes I'll want to here Leslie Gore's "Maybe Now"...I'll get to it. My logic for starting with "Batman's anniversary" is it is an anniversary, it's just so appropriate.
chetchumley

Post by chetchumley »

i will start at 3rd seas on & work my way to season 1 !,,,,,,this way the episodes will "IMPROVE" as i go along !!! :D
AndyFish

Post by AndyFish »

I'm going to watch each episode alphabetically in descending order.
brightknight

Post by brightknight »

In order, from episode one.
JWLJN

Post by JWLJN »

Season 3 first. I know I'm in the minority, but I enjoy the seasons in reverse. I'm more a fan of the comedy of the show than the adventure aspect.

-J\/\/
Lou Szabo

Post by Lou Szabo »

It will be tempting not to watch the special features. I'm running through the Mystery Inc series now, in order because of the story arc that runs through the series. Imagine if the 66 series had that sort of arc running through it. I don't recall any call backs either, just 2 part episodes that stand on there own.
Some days you just can't get rid of a ... SHARK!
BatDavidEvanSmith

Post by BatDavidEvanSmith »

I will watch all episodes in order, because this is going to be like I've never seen it before. Start to finish. I'll probably get through it in 2 weeks or so. But I also will be watching the episodes with commentary ON after I have watched the standard version of the episode, still in order, from start to finish.

I for one appreciate every episode of Batman for their own unique reasons. Nora Clavicle for example was, for its time, trying to be topical about women's rights, even if it was sexist in a lot of its portrayal. A lot of people seem to dislike the False Face episodes, but I think he was a menacing villain and could have gone to some great dark places if he kept popping up. I loved the mystery of him, and Blaze was a great femme fatale, probably my favorite ever from the series. I think the ones I like least are Louie the Lilac, I would have preferred they tried to introduce Poison Ivy instead, but still, it was Milton Berle. So I'll do my best to show some respect and actually pay attention.

I'm itching to watch my bootleg again, but abstaining so that the official release will be that much fresher a viewing. The 6inch action figures will be in-hand during the whole viewing, likely!
"When we get to the royal oil boiling room, be sure to prepare some real boiling royal boiling oil to boil the boy wonder in... royally."