New 1966 Batman merchandise FANTASY thread

1966 TV show type Bat-Items found on eBay, Collectibles, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
You must read the MERCHANDISE RULES before participating here.
John Mack

New 1966 Batman merchandise FANTASY thread

Post by John Mack »

This was started on the old board, so lets renew it here. What are the items you'd like to see come the Spring of 2013 for the new 1966 line? My top five are:

1) 3 3/4" Batman figures with a Batcave playset with Batmobile.

2) A 12" doll assortment of ALL the characters, and I do mean ALL.

3) A utility belt set with items FROM THE SERIES, not the generic stuff we've had for years.

4) A Wayne Manor playset that fits on top of the Batcave playset

5) Small figurines (Ideal style) with all the villains molded this time--not Keyman, Kaltor, Mouseman and Brainstorm for heaven's sake!

I'm sure I have other ideas but it's late.

John
Music. BAT! Music.

Yellow Oval

Re: New 1966 Batman merchandise FANTASY thread

Post by Yellow Oval »

I'll second the motion for all of the above.

I'm also still waiting (hoping) for Hot Wheels to decide to put out a 1:18 scale Batboat and Batcopter to go with the Batmobile and Batcycle from the other year. Also, a 1:18 scale of Joker's Mirthmobile would be a bonus! BOOM! DING! DING! :lol:
"Hmmm... I don't like the twist this joke is taking. Let us away! Let us away!"

VISION PICTURES

Post by VISION PICTURES »

A workable BATPHONE that would blink and beep when you get a call... Not sure how you would dial it... but I would buy one:) Cake server not included:)

Doctor Shatterhand

Post by Doctor Shatterhand »

Sideshow versions of the TV show. Joker, Penguin, Riddler, Catwoman, Mr. Freeze, Clock King, Bookworm, Mad Hatter, Aunt Harriet, Alfred, Gordon, Chief O'Hara

Would love a smaller set of action figures too.

Batcave, Batmobile, Batboat, Batcopter

Batphone

Utility belt

Baterang

Batman

Post by Batman »

Batcave diorama with 1966 to mid 70s style Batman and Robin figures for the various 1/43 Corgi Batmobiles and the slightly larger 1/43 Hot Wheels Elite 1966 Batmobile.
To the Batpole!

John Mack

Post by John Mack »

The Batphone is wonderful idea! I know we'll see lots of T shirts with the fight word fonts on them, but one shirt I'd buy would be a 66 logo (the ENTIRE LOGO with the correct Bat, not just the correct font)....I know Sheldon has one but until it's in retail stores I'll never buy one. I don't have a credit card to purchase online items and unless push comes to shove, I won't send a money order. Just how I am.

Anywho.....keep the ideas coming. You never know WHO is watching this thread for ideas ;)

John
Music. BAT! Music.

Space Ghost

Post by Space Ghost »

A life size 1966 Batgirl & Catwoman set of dolls to display in my house.
You're Never Too Old to have a Happy Childhood

BATWINGED HORNET

Post by BATWINGED HORNET »

Batguitarist wrote:This was started on the old board, so lets renew it here. What are the items you'd like to see come the Spring of 2013 for the new 1966 line? My top five are:

1) 3 3/4" Batman figures with a Batcave playset with Batmobile.
Good, but my fantasy: make it a DC Direct 6" figure line with accurately scaled/detailed Batmobile and Batcycle, and I would be the first in line for that! Get the rights to add Green Hornet and Kato to that line, and i'm making pre-orders YESTERDAY!
3) A utility belt set with items FROM THE SERIES, not the generic stuff we've had for years.
That's reading like a $300+ item. Than again, Mattel could make a cheaper, retail "role play" version (sort of like the plastic retail Star Trek hand props compared to the expensive Master Replicas versions).
Beneath Wayne Manor

Gotham

Post by Gotham »

Id love to see the 66 coatume on the Walmart Styls 30" figures, Batman Begins,
I know Superman returns, Spiderman, and the Thing, any others been made?
Attachments
batman$T2eC16RHJHwE9n8ihpYCBQYJ6l00O!~~60_57.jpg
batman$T2eC16RHJHwE9n8ihpYCBQYJ6l00O!~~60_57.jpg (111.08 KiB) Viewed 2711 times
I may not agree with what you say at times, But I will fight for your right to say it!

John Mack

Post by John Mack »

"That's reading like a $300+ item. Than again, Mattel could make a cheaper, retail "role play" version (sort of like the plastic retail Star Trek hand props compared to the expensive Master Replicas versions)."

You're right about the price. I certainly could NOT afford that. I think it would be great to see a folding Batarang, especially if they do it in the Adam West blue not black.

I'd love to see a bunch of different playsets in addition to the Batcave/Wayne Manor one, say one for Police headquarters/Gordon's office, and a complete line of villain's hideouts (all placed in the packaging at angles of course! A movie line would be nice too. I would save up to buy a Penguin submarine for sure!

John
Music. BAT! Music.