66 wish list

1966 TV show type Bat-Items found on eBay, Collectibles, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
You must read the MERCHANDISE RULES before participating here.
rajung

66 wish list

Post by rajung »

Don't know if there are any pinballers around here,but has anyone else thought that a coin op pinball machine would be slick produced from someone like Jersey Jack or Stern?.I think it would have the potential for a great platform and rules.
back glass/video and cabinet art could be awesome.

Lou Szabo

Re: 66 wish list

Post by Lou Szabo »

I can imagine different villains laughs as you bounce off their likeness'.
The back glass would be a work of art. They could even provide three pinballs: Batman logo, Robin Logo, and Batgirl logo. Additionally, what if the field of play was the batcave with the balls entering from the batpoles and exiting from the batcave entrance/exit. No one ever said the ball had to enter from the lower right of the field of play - Imagine being dropped from the Wayne library above the back glass.

That's just off to top of my head.
Some days you just can't get rid of a ... SHARK!

Chief OHara

Post by Chief OHara »

I think that would be a horrible idea because I would stay up every night playing it, skip work to play it, avoid family and friends to play it, and then get fired and probably would become homeless and not have anywhere to plug it in at.....in other words, a 1966 Batman pinball game would be awesome

superman1966

Post by superman1966 »

That would not sell good.Not everyone can buy their own pinball machine.I all ways wanted a kiss pinball machine from 1978,they don't come cheap.

superman1966

Post by superman1966 »

I would love to see the following:
1.Reproduction of the '66 Batman Mask&Cape i think by Marx{hard plastic}.
.2.Re-production of Mego Batcave by FTC
3.Re-production of Mego Bat-lab&Joker Van by FTC
4.8'inch Batgirl figure for Batman'66 line by FTC

Lou Szabo

Post by Lou Szabo »

Here in Cleveland we have a shop that reconditions pinball games. I have a buddy with about 10 in His cave. Dirty Harry, Simpsons, X-Files, an maybe a Batman from the movies. Big fun!

Argh, this autocorrect is killing me.... :oops:
Some days you just can't get rid of a ... SHARK!

wayoutjunk

Post by wayoutjunk »

rajung wrote:Don't know if there are any pinballers around here,but has anyone else thought that a coin op pinball machine would be slick produced from someone like Jersey Jack or Stern?.I think it would have the potential for a great platform and rules.
back glass/video and cabinet art could be awesome.
That would be so awesome (although I know I couldn't afford one). Maybe somebody could do a video pinball version of one. Zen Pinball does some of these, but their license is with Marvel, so I don't see it happening from them.