The Latest Batman Item You've Acquired?

1966 TV show type Bat-Items found on eBay, Collectibles, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
You must read the MERCHANDISE RULES before participating here.
Batmanfan71

Re: The Latest Batman Item You Acquired?

Post by Batmanfan71 »

Some recent additions

Mmmmmm, Bat-candy...

Mike
Yellow Oval

Post by Yellow Oval »

I'm collecting the Eaglemoss Batmobiles. I love them and will be going to my local comic store shortly as #13 (it was late), #15, and #16 are in for me. For the record, the 1966 Batboat is #24 and I'm really looking forward to that one! Eaglemoss have updated their website and now have a pic of it. Looks great to me! :D
http://eaglemoss.com/batmobiles/model-bat.html

Can't remember if they'll be including the Batcycle or even the Batcopter. Here's hoping...
"Hmmm... I don't like the twist this joke is taking. Let us away! Let us away!"
Eli

Post by Eli »

Got my Batusi Batman today!!! :D
Attachments
IMG_0158 (478x640).jpg
John Mack

Post by John Mack »

Yellow Oval wrote:I'm collecting the Eaglemoss Batmobiles. I love them and will be going to my local comic store shortly as #13 (it was late), #15, and #16 are in for me. For the record, the 1966 Batboat is #24 and I'm really looking forward to that one! Eaglemoss have updated their website and now have a pic of it. Looks great to me! :D
http://eaglemoss.com/batmobiles/model-bat.html

Can't remember if they'll be including the Batcycle or even the Batcopter. Here's hoping...
Did the Jokermobile get released on schedule 15 August I think they said? And yes, that Batboat is a beauty! Can't DL the photo though, so you Batboat fans (Darren) will have to use the link above to Eaglemoss.

John
Music. BAT! Music.
Celticsfan

Post by Celticsfan »

My Batusi Batman arrived today. And I also found the carded Mattel 66 Batman at my local Wal-Mart. Riddler and Pengy were warming the pegs. I got the last Batman, though.
Batmanfan71

Post by Batmanfan71 »

Another bat item for the collection:

I love these POP Vinyls. I can't wait until the '66 Batman is released next month.\

Mike
dcarty

Post by dcarty »

My Mattel stuff arrived today :D ! Interestingly the glue on the right-hand flap of the Batmobile box hadn't adhered so I can open it all the way up without damaging the box any further.

Cheers,

Dave
Attachments
DC Bat Goodies sm.jpg
Celticsfan

Post by Celticsfan »

My Mattel Batmobile arrived today, as well! Despite already being aware of the size, it still blew me away when I first saw it in person. It looks great, too, with no flaws whatsoever.

And my second set of Batman and Robin figures are due to arrive tomorrow. I needed a set to occupy the Batmobile since I like my other set standing with the rest of the figures on display. And I also ordered a 1:12 scale Hot Wheels die-cast Bat cycle. I read a review on Amazon that said that it works perfectly with the Mattel DC Universe figures, so I'm hoping it fits in well with my 66 Mattel display.
Batfanman

Post by Batfanman »

My latest Bat-items are a CW cowl & cape - unexpected gifts from friends & relatives that also included a ride in the Batmobile through NYC/Gotham City & Times Square!
Every Day Is BATMAN DAY!
Visit & Like - https://www.facebook.com/batfanman66
Batman1962

Post by Batman1962 »

Riddler, at first I thought the third picture down was some sort of shower gel dispenser for the Bat-room. :D
darthraver

Post by darthraver »

contact lenses for halloween or everyday wear....
Attachments
photo1.JPG
kennetzel

Post by kennetzel »

I just got the Batman Halloween costume and put it on a mannequin. However the cowl is a Will Reeb cowl.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJIhwpqD7Z4
Batmanfan67

Post by Batmanfan67 »

I am hot after the 66 Classic Batman line, so far have the Batman/Robin 2 pack, Riddler and Penguin. They look great opened and on display.
Batmanfan71

Post by Batmanfan71 »

Batman1962 wrote:Riddler, at first I thought the third picture down was some sort of shower gel dispenser for the Bat-room. :D
Lol. No, that is the squirt gun. I think it's a 70's piece, but I might be mistaken.

Mike
Batmanfan71

Post by Batmanfan71 »

Haul from this weekend.

I saw the Dark Knight Rises blu ray for 10.00 at FYE and grabbed it. I had lunch at McDonalds and saw they had Beware Of The Batman toys for the kids and bought a Batman figure.

I have a nice vintage piece coming in from eBay shortly. Will share once I get it.

Mike