The Latest Batman Item You've Acquired?

1966 TV show type Bat-Items found on eBay, Collectibles, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
You must read the MERCHANDISE RULES before participating here.
ZAP_POW

Re: The Latest Batman Item You Acquired?

Post by ZAP_POW »

Very nice find, The older super Hero glasses are getting hard to get. I dont see them at Garage sales or Flea markets as much anymore.

ZAP POW
LA Batfan

Post by LA Batfan »

Just nabbed an autographed TV series promo photo of Neil Hamilton. I only seen a few signed photos of Neil as "Gordon", so I was jazzed to find this one!
hamilton.jpg
Brian M

Post by Brian M »

Excellent finds!
TysonL

Post by TysonL »

I found a Funko Pops 1966 Batmobile with Batman in the Black Friday madness at my local Barnes and Noble today. I was quite happy.
Lou Szabo

Post by Lou Szabo »

Nice detail, particularly the case details
ITEM NOTES
(NOTE: This assortment includes 24 figures, Batman x7, Robin x7, Joker x4, Catwoman x4, Penguin x2.)
ORDERABLE UNTIL
01-02-2014
PRICE GOOD UNTIL
12-19-2013
FORMAT
Bendable
RELEASE DATE
03-19-2014
WF PRODCODE
ITEM NUMBER
DEC132153
Bendy Classic Batman
Bendy Classic Batman
image.jpg (80.99 KiB) Viewed 8814 times
Some days you just can't get rid of a ... SHARK!
HerryGrail

Post by HerryGrail »

I looked through this thread and saw that it applies to any Batman collectibles, not just '66 Batman, so I figured it was OK to post this.

I actually just watched the four late 80's/early '90s Batman movies for the first time (well, the first time I'd seen the first one all the way through). They weren't as bad as I thought they'd be, and I since there's no '66 Two-Face, I looked on eBay to pick up a Tommy Lee Jones figure. I liked the "look" of his character, though his performance has been criticized and was sort of all over the place.

Well, this happened to be on there, and it was an amazing price. During a lean period a few years ago I had to give up a beloved Bela Lugosi "White Zombie" head, so I thought this might make a neat replacement. (That is, for the "creepy dismembered head" position in my collection.)

When I got it yesterday I was really struck by its realism...it doesn't photograph very well (at least not by me), but it looks just like a wax museum head (it's made from a life cast of Jones). I'd love to put it on a mannequin bust with the costume, but it's hard to find a decent matching replica of the actual one. It looks like the best was the Rubies one, and they do turn up from time to time.

Anyway, here it is...it's funny how you can be ambivalent about a movie and a performance but still love the "look" of a character:

Ben Bentley

Post by Ben Bentley »

I know a lot of you are a hard sell when it comes to taking your collectables out of their packaging, but if you do decide to do it, you'll pretty quickly realize that its almost too easy to make them look even cooler! :)
Attachments
Adam-6inch-Desk-Web Res-1.jpg
Batgeek43

Post by Batgeek43 »

Haha! Great to see that even toys can SCOT SURF!!!
Heath (The BMG)

Post by Heath (The BMG) »

In the last 7 days I got the Neca Batman and the Figures Toy Mego Batman repos...all good and in time for Christmas to boot!
Heath (The BMG)

Here is a pic of my Neca Batman in my Bat-Den, this is not his final resting place (I have no idea where that will be at the moment due to it's size, but still...right?!?

1966 NECA Batman by Heath Parks, on Flickr
Heath (The BMG)

Here are a few other things I have got recently all in my cases. My Figures Toy Company Mego repos, my Chuck Cosplay Cowl and the 66 figures. Enjoy.

1966 Batman by Heath Parks, on Flickr
ZAP_POW

Post by ZAP_POW »

Here is my Newest find from Barnes and Noble book store.

POP! 1966 TV series Batman and Robin Figures.

ZAP pOW
Attachments
POP, Batman & Robin (Large).JPG
Lou Szabo

Post by Lou Szabo »

Heath (The BMG) wrote:Here are a few other things I have got recently all in my cases. My Figures Toy Company Mego repos, my Chuck Cosplay Cowl and the 66 figures. Enjoy.
Looks great. You just need to add a Chuck Adam West face to that cowl. That Utility Belt will make a great accent piece around that cowl. ;)
Some days you just can't get rid of a ... SHARK!
Grayvette03

Post by Grayvette03 »

Received this today, signed by Jeff Parker and Jonathan Case.
Jim
Attachments
Batman 66 #1 SDCC
Batman 66 #1 SDCC
Lord Death Man

Post by Lord Death Man »

When my husband moved to Japan in 2000, he sold all of his Batman items (except for some of the really rare ones) on eBay since shipping them here would have cost a fortune. And even though we have a big house by Japanese standards, it was not nearly as big as his American house.

We have since bought a 'vacation house' in America and have room now, and with the licensing boom in 1966 TV Batman stuff, he wanted to pick up a few items. But I told him to buy anything he wanted including his sold off vintage stuff. Normally he is reticent in helping me spend my money but since Batman was involved this time that was not an issue :lol: . So I have been storing them in our spare bedroom on the top floor and today started getting them together to wrap for Oshougatsu (New Year's). I thought it might be fun to take photos and post them here. Do you think there will be a happy Bat-fan come New Years? :D

We start off with some of the new Mattel and Neca stuff-Barbies, Big Adam, Batusi, 2-pack, and fuzzy Batmobile

The Mattel figures

The Matty utility belt. Way cool!

Batmobiles!

And more Batmobiles!!!

Heroclix stuff. These are great fun and have really obscure bad guys. And Funko figures with variants.

Holy 'record' setting Bat-stuff, Batman!

Bat books, including a couple newer ones where the Joker has his face cut off and wears it like a mask (eeeewwwwwww!!!!!)

Bat comics! Including the American version of the mighty Lord Death Man!!!

Vid games, DVD's and old tapes. I didn't know Mr. West and Mr. Ward did bat-voices for the cartoons, but there are three series here where they did.

60's magazines and paperbacks

60's Trading Cards and wrappers, T's, etc

Wobblers and variants, the animated opening statue set, very cool 60's drinking glass set

Newer video game treasure boxes. Arkham Origins is great because it allows you to play as 1966 Adam West Batman!!!!

Not presents but stuff we already had, mostly Batmobiles since that is all that was licensed.

Wrapping this stuff is really tiring me out!
He flies and fights-BATMAN!
Purity and virtue-BATMAN!
Cowards run away!
Batman saves the day!
Also, Boy Wonder Robin.
Batman and Robin-caped crusaders at night!
BIFF! POW! BAM! BATMAN!