The Latest Batman Item You've Acquired?

1966 TV show type Bat-Items found on eBay, Collectibles, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
You must read the MERCHANDISE RULES before participating here.
Celticsfan

Re: The Latest Batman Item You Acquired?

Post by Celticsfan »

It's not a Batman 66 item, but I received the first issue of the Eaglemoss Batmobile line in the mail the other day. It's the 1989 Burton Batmobile. Overall, I'm really impressed with it! I was expecting the car to be Hot Wheels size, but it's actually a lot bigger than that. And although short, the accompanying magazine is really cool, too.

I'm very much looking forward to my next shipment, as it will have the 66 Batmobile in it, along with the Tumbler Batmobile.
BatmiteReturns

Post by BatmiteReturns »

Here we go!
Attachments
magnets.jpg
svl

Post by svl »

The Bendys box arrived today. Beyond awesome- if you were on the fence about getting them, do it!!! Some of the best merch to hit yet!
TysonL

Post by TysonL »

Picked this up at Macy's today. Batman taking a selfie with an iPhone.
Attachments
20140627_133001_resized_1-2.jpg
66batmaniac

Post by 66batmaniac »

After months of searching, I was able to track down who printed the lobby posters for the premiere of Starring Adam West in San Luis Obispo, CA. I attended the live event held at the historic Freemont Theatre and have been on the case ever since. It now resides in my batcave. Success, success! I've done it! I've done it!
1966924_747830155240748_1138207883_n.jpg
1966924_747830155240748_1138207883_n.jpg (19.41 KiB) Viewed 6454 times
"Some days you just can't get rid of a bomb!"
Ben Bentley

Post by Ben Bentley »

66batmaniac wrote:After months of searching, I was able to track down who printed the lobby posters for the premiere of Starring Adam West in San Luis Obispo, CA. I attended the live event held at the historic Freemont Theatre and have been on the case ever since. It now resides in my batcave. Success, success! I've done it! I've done it!
1966924_747830155240748_1138207883_n.jpg
Great catch!
Celticsfan

Post by Celticsfan »

I finally broke down and picked up the Heroclix gravity feed box, and I was lucky enough to pull a complete set of figures from it. I also ordered the Heroclix Batmobile to complete the set.
RuxieCat121

Post by RuxieCat121 »

I finally found one of these at Wizard World Philly. It's sooooo purrfectly adorable.

~Heather
Yellow Oval

Post by Yellow Oval »

Not acquired yet, but soon to be! I was at my local Hallmark store last weekend and saw a bunch of Adam West Batman ornament boxes partially hidden by the red drape over the shelf. The early wave of ornaments (with Batman in particular) are on sale around July 15th or so.

For what it's worth, Hallmark will also have a 1989 Keaton Batmobile as well. I'll be there for that too.
"Hmmm... I don't like the twist this joke is taking. Let us away! Let us away!"
Chief OHara

Post by Chief OHara »

Just got my Mattel 1966 utility belt from mattycollector.com. I knew it wouldnt fit me but I had to have it.
BruceWest

Post by BruceWest »

Got the Hallmark Batman today. I pre-ordered it and stopped by the store to look at the display. The lady behind the counter said she just pulled my order and let me pay for it. A few days early. Nice sculpt.
Batman

Post by Batman »

I caved in and finally bought a 1:18 scale Hot Wheels Elite 1966 Batmobile with Batman and Robin figures. I know, I know, it's not entirely accurate, we've discussed this before, but it is still a cool thing!

I also ordered Series 3 of the Retro Mego like Batman with removable cowl and Robin with the removable mask. They should arrive to my Batcave by early next week.

These are early birthday gifts for myself! :D
To the Batpole!
Ben Bentley

Post by Ben Bentley »

At London Film and Comic Con here in the UK over the weekend, I scored two more Heroclix for my collection!
Heroclix-LFCC-2014.jpg
RuxieCat121

Post by RuxieCat121 »

WOW, Ben Bentley! Those are awesome!

~Heather
Doctor Shatterhand

Post by Doctor Shatterhand »

I recently bought the Mattel 1/18 Batmobile sans figures. I'm keeping it inside the box since the artwork looks impressive with the car. This is the latest to the collection of the Joker, Penguin, Riddle, Catwoman, Batman and Surf Batman figures. Now I need the Batman and Robin wall climbing set and I'm complete.