The Latest Batman Item You've Acquired?

1966 TV show type Bat-Items found on eBay, Collectibles, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
You must read the MERCHANDISE RULES before participating here.
Hedji

Re: The Latest Batman Item You've Acquired?

Post by Hedji »

Here's two glass Christmas ornaments I picked up. One licensed, one not. I thought the Santa had a real Adam West vibe.

NJ_Batfan

Post by NJ_Batfan »

danbar wrote:Just found this 1,000 piece puzzle tonight at Hot Topic! Would love to see more puzzles in the future with better graphics/images. But I was really surprised and excited to stumble on this. I hadn't heard that it would be coming out.

I saw this puzzle on Amazon a few weeks back and was thinking of ordering it, but I was wondering if you have to assemble it with the pieces upside down to train visual memory. :?

Sorry, but if I didn't say it, someone else would!
burkestudio

Post by burkestudio »

jjkandlak wrote:Finally picked up a 1966 thermos to go with my lunchbox. Missing outer cup but has excellent gloss. Also, picked up a DVD of the 2 1940's "Batman" serials. Has anyone ever watched these? Thanks Jim

That thermos looks to be in great condition! Nice find!!

-Jeremy
Same Bat Time! Same Bat Channel!
Technical Artist & Designer
Facebook: Burke Studio
eBay: jerburke http://www.ebay.com/usr/jerburke?_trksid=p2047675.l2559
Etsy: BurkeStudio
Instagram: BurkeStudio
ChAnOoD

Post by ChAnOoD »

The latest 66 item I ordered is the DVD set; then I´ll have to wait to get at home the Harley Quinn "Black & White" statue (based on The Animates Series), and I´ll get the first issue of the complete "Batman Manga" on paperback edition.
Lou Szabo

Post by Lou Szabo »

Almost scored the hardcover version of the TV stories by accident. Someone misplaced it with TpBs. Did score the 1966 Logo bottle opener.
Some days you just can't get rid of a ... SHARK!
AndyFish

Post by AndyFish »

Spent the morning reworking a classic '49 half sheet poster (changed out Batman's head, added the Batmobile and The Joker along with a few other tweaks) to try out our new Canvas printing supplier-- this is HUGE 40"x20" .
Always dug the graphics from this serial even though I like the '43 version SO much better. Still this is a fun piece (actually have two of them) to hang in the lobby area of our comic art studio.
Attachments
BATMAN1949small.jpg
BATMAN1949small.jpg (179.55 KiB) Viewed 6180 times
Lee Kirkham

Post by Lee Kirkham »

Wow, that is pretty nifty, Andy. Who wouldn't love having that hang on their wall?
I find you to be odious, abhorrent and insegrevious.
jjkandlak

Post by jjkandlak »

burkestudio wrote:
jjkandlak wrote:Finally picked up a 1966 thermos to go with my lunchbox. Missing outer cup but has excellent gloss. Also, picked up a DVD of the 2 1940's "Batman" serials. Has anyone ever watched these? Thanks Jim

That thermos looks to be in great condition! Nice find!!

-Jeremy
Thanks Jeremy! I had bid on a few in the past on eBay and finally found one at a decent price. I was pleasantly surprised with the condition.
jjkandlak

Post by jjkandlak »

AndyFish wrote:Spent the morning reworking a classic '49 half sheet poster (changed out Batman's head, added the Batmobile and The Joker along with a few other tweaks) to try out our new Canvas printing supplier-- this is HUGE 40"x20" .
Always dug the graphics from this serial even though I like the '43 version SO much better. Still this is a fun piece (actually have two of them) to hang in the lobby area of our comic art studio.
That looks sharp!!!
jjkandlak

Post by jjkandlak »

Picked up a sealed 1966 Batman pin, an Antique Mall find.
Attachments
IMG_0505.JPG
IMG_0505.JPG (198.05 KiB) Viewed 6050 times
jjkandlak

Post by jjkandlak »

From eBay I picked up a copy of the 1966 soundtrack album...
Attachments
IMG_0510a.jpg
IMG_0510a.jpg (175.21 KiB) Viewed 5923 times
Lou Szabo

Post by Lou Szabo »

1/24 Batmobile
1/24 Batmobile
image.jpg (54.7 KiB) Viewed 5796 times
Finally found a place with this in stock. The 1/24 scale Diecast Hot Wheels TV Batmobile.
For $20, you can't beat it.
Some days you just can't get rid of a ... SHARK!
batbelfry

Post by batbelfry »

Walked past Hot Topic in the mall and had to pick up the Adam and Burt car windshield sun shade.

I can't remember whether it was Hot Topic or Spencers, but I saw this batman robe with utility belt:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-W-Tags-Sz-S ... 462e97dfa7

I didn't pick that up, but it certainly looked "1966" to me, especially the bat logo on the side.
jbmalik

Post by jbmalik »

I realize I rarely post here but I know you collectors will like this... My wife recently visited the Toy Shack (from "Pawn Stars" TV show fame) and picked me up a vintage mego Batman and Robin, unopened and still on the card. Robin has that 'seasick grey' pale look to his face, LOL. Anyway she found me a mego batmobile too and you can see the small color picture on the hood of the batmobile -that's of me when I was 4 or 5 years old holding the exact same mego figures and batmobile I had when I was little. (Yes I know I am very lucky, I would have never bothered buying these for myself):
http://screencast.com/t/ms7aOySM

I've been adding to my collection and just got 3 sets of the mego-style '66 batman/robin/riddler/joker (1 set for display, 2 to stash away) and they're wall mounted. I like how the clamshells can be opened and closed easily without breaking a seal or anything, Batman came with his hand off the peg and I was able to open up the clamshell and re-attach it without disturbing anything (other than the 'figure toy company' ziptie lock through the retail hang hole or whatever it is), obviously these were built for collectors:
http://screencast.com/t/yO4Zfe34
http://screencast.com/t/bAC6Bjp02y
http://screencast.com/t/7W5jva7KzhU

I am getting 3 sets of the Hot Toys 12" '66 Batman and Robin, again 1 to display (in box) the other two to stash away. Does anyone know if the to-scale Hot Toys '66 Batmobile is a go, or did the pull the (Bat-) plug on it?
NuRF

Post by NuRF »

It's been over 12 months since I preordered it, but I finally have a HT 1/6 Adam West Batman!
And I got lucky on eBay the other day and managed to snag a corgi 267 in very good condition for a bargain price. I actually think I'm more please with the corgi...only because of how it makes me feel holding one again. :-)