The Latest Batman Item You've Acquired?

1966 TV show type Bat-Items found on eBay, Collectibles, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
You must read the MERCHANDISE RULES before participating here.
Larry A.

Re: The Latest Batman Item You've Acquired?

Post by Larry A. »

Thanks for the info, Andy. I agree entirely with You about the Bendees.

"Smile. It makes people wonder what You've been up to!
Larry
Lou Szabo

Post by Lou Szabo »

Just got a custom Polistil Batmobile - 1/32 scale but like the Corgi 1/43 scale. This is about the size of the Aurora or Simms Batmobile, but Diecast like the Corgi. Flame moves in and out.
s-l1600 Driver Side View.jpg
s-l1600 Top View Rear.jpg
s-l1600 bottom view.jpg
I think this was an Italian license.... Love to have a repro box for it too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkkoxUh_mes&sns=em
Some days you just can't get rid of a ... SHARK!
Larry A.

Post by Larry A. »

Hey Szabol, Amazing!!!!!! Looks pretty cool!

Enjoy,
Larry
VintageMike

Post by VintageMike »

A Pleasant surprise in today's mail. I had mailed a photo I had made of Shame and Okie Annie with the hope of getting it signed by Ms. Staley. While I am not big on TTM autos I saw a few success stories with things sent to her management company. although the wait was reported to be long. Happy to say I got mine back inside of two weeks. I hopefully attribute that to the fact I enclosed a note saying how I had the photo made in hopes of her signing it and thanked her for her time. I also actually put her name on the envelope in care of the company instead of just writing the company name. Needless to say I'm very pleased.

Larry A.

Post by Larry A. »

Wonderful! BTW, V.M., I've used some of the ideas You have mentioned in the past myself, but the idea of listeing Her name is Brilliant!!!!!

Congrads, on a great job and thanks again,

Cheers,
Larry
To The Batpoles!

Post by To The Batpoles! »

Here's MY latest Bat-Treasure! It's an Original, Theatrical-Release, 1966 Batman the Movie 3-Sheet Poster!!! It's 41" x 81", BRIGHT COLORS and is GORGEOUS! :D You can see the can of soda in the bottom right corner to give the scale of it! I have seen a One-Sheet before, but NEVER a 3-Sheet from this movie available! I will soon be taking it in to have professionally Mounted & Linen-Backed, which will take out all of the original folds and preserve it! I cannot wait to get this Rare Beauty hung & framed!

=Frank=
Attachments
Batman1966Movie3Sheet3.jpg
The Early Bird may get the Worm, but it's the SECOND Mouse that gets the CHEESE!
Larry A.

Post by Larry A. »

GREAT CATCH, Frank! As a former Movie Theater Manager, I can say I have seen an "8 sheet" of the 66 movie stored in a theater that I managed for a few years. Sadly, the chain owner came by one day to help clean out the store rooms and , being an "Honest Citizen", I told him about it and a "10 Sheet" of 2001: A Space Odyssey" from it's 1st non Cinerama release. My reward for being a good Joe? He gave me about 100 "1 sheet" posters. I came out of that Ok because I found out years later that the Owner had the "10 sheet" of Batman 66 buried with him :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:. talk about an A.W. fan!!!!!! heaven Bless Him!!! :D :D :D :D

Me, I sold all 100 of mine over the years, EXCEPT my "66 Batman" and "An Evening with Batman and Robin" posters.

Enjoy, Frank!!!!
Cheers.
Larry
Golddragon71

Post by Golddragon71 »

Just got this in the Mail
ImageImage
I honestly did not know that three was a novelization for this particular Batman movie.
It's also the first piece of genuine Batman 1966 Merchandise that was released when the movie/TV series were originally on the ai/in-theaters. Everything else I have ever collected was released long afterward.
"Someone might be able to substitute for Batman, for a very short time, but no one could ever replace him!"
tenderheart bear

Post by tenderheart bear »

I've got all the 4-Square books from the era.

There were 3 comic strip ones, Batman and Robin, Batman Vs. The Joker and Batman Vs. The Penguin (they were re-released around 20 years ago along with Batman & Superman, which I don't recall having a 60's release) as well as Batman Vs. The Fearsome Foursome and Batman Vs. The Three Villains of Doom.

I went into my local TK Maxx today and picked up the NJ Croce '66 Batman bendables set (Batman, Robin, Joker, Catwoman and Penguin) and the individual carded versions of Superman and Wonder Woman from Justice League: The New Frontier. I'm getting Batman for Christmas otherwise I would have gone for the boxed set that has The Flash and Green Lantern in it too.
burkestudio

Post by burkestudio »

Szabol wrote:Just got a custom Polistil Batmobile - 1/32 scale but like the Corgi 1/43 scale. This is about the size of the Aurora or Simms Batmobile, but Diecast like the Corgi. Flame moves in and out. s-l1600 Driver Side View.jpgs-l1600 Top View Rear.jpgs-l1600 bottom view.jpg

I think this was an Italian license.... Love to have a repro box for it too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkkoxUh_mes&sns=em

That's really cool!!

-Jeremy
Same Bat Time! Same Bat Channel!
Technical Artist & Designer
Facebook: Burke Studio
eBay: jerburke http://www.ebay.com/usr/jerburke?_trksid=p2047675.l2559
Etsy: BurkeStudio
Instagram: BurkeStudio
Bluth Wayne

Post by Bluth Wayne »

Robin costume for my baby girl's first Halloween!
Attachments
Baby Robin Costume
Baby Robin Costume
"Boys and girls, go back to your studies. Believe me: nothing in life is free!"
Larry A.

Post by Larry A. »

That's cute! :D :D :D :D

Cheers,
Larry
Bluth Wayne

Post by Bluth Wayne »

Thanks! I'm really excited! She's still an infant, so it's going to be an "Instagram holiday" (photos only, no parties or trick or treating), but we'll have photos to treasure forever.
Larry A.

Post by Larry A. »

Also, my Friend, those pictures will be SOOOOO wonderful to show Her future Boyfriends and/or Significant Other in a few years :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Enjoy as they don't stay little long! I know!
Larry
Bluth Wayne

Post by Bluth Wayne »

I agree! The last nine months have flown by. It won't be long and she'll be walking and then running and then asking me for money and the car keys.