The Latest Batman Item You've Acquired?

1966 TV show type Bat-Items found on eBay, Collectibles, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
You must read the MERCHANDISE RULES before participating here.
zarm106

Re: The Latest Batman Item You've Acquired?

Post by zarm106 »

These frames were on sale for 50% at Hobby Lobby. It has a hologram picture featuring 3 different scenarios.
Attachments
batman frame.jpg
NJ_Batfan

Post by NJ_Batfan »

zarm106 wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:36 pm These frames were on sale for 50% at Hobby Lobby. It has a hologram picture featuring 3 different scenarios.
I went to my friendly neighborhood Hobby Lobby today to look for this frame and came up empty. Their search engine does not bring it up either, but they do restock their hero art often. What are the dimensions of the frame?
gothosmansion

Post by gothosmansion »

warm, I didn't see that at the Hobby Lobby I went to, either. They had a Justice League 3D piece that had Batman, Superman, Flash and Green Lantern, I didn't pick it up because I've never been a GL fan. I would have gotten it if Wonder Woman had been on it instead of GL.
rajung

Post by rajung »

I would have picked one up if I would have seen, my wife drags me in that store a lot.
I usually put blinders on around July in that store so I may have missed them.
Bat-Brony92

Post by Bat-Brony92 »

Got to spend my Christmas money at books a million today and got Batman 66 meets Wonder Woman 77 and Batman the TV Stories Comic
Blue Meanie

Post by Blue Meanie »

zarm106 wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:36 pm These frames were on sale for 50% at Hobby Lobby. It has a hologram picture featuring 3 different scenarios.
For those looking in Hobby Lobby for the Batman '66 hologram frame, be sure to search the entire store. I found one today, their last one, but it wasn't with their other super hero items. It was tucked away with other house decor frames. Also, my store has framed pictures all around the store, so it pays to look everywhere in the store. You may just find one.

I'm glad I found it as it'll make a decent background to display my growing Batman '66 collection
Blue Meanie

Post by Blue Meanie »

Here are some pictures, albeit with bad lighting, of the three scenes on the Batman '66 "holographic" frame from Hobby Lobby. It's much more colorful than what is pictured and well worth the $19.99 I paid.

Lou Szabo

Post by Lou Szabo »

Love it
Some days you just can't get rid of a ... SHARK!
zarm106

Post by zarm106 »

NJ_Batfan wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:07 pm
I went to my friendly neighborhood Hobby Lobby today to look for this frame and came up empty. Their search engine does not bring it up either, but they do restock their hero art often. What are the dimensions of the frame?
The frame measures 22in by 15 in. Like Blue Meanie said, you have to check the entire store. I lucked out and found it near the front of the store with other superhero wall art. There was only one in the store so I got it before someone else snatched it up. The store gets Batman wall art in all of the time so there is a lot of variety.
AndyFish

Post by AndyFish »

I'm warming up to the Garcia Lopez art on the '66 merchandising but I wish they used Blue on Batman's cape and cowl rather than the muted gray-blue.
Better still, I wish they just used cleaned up cels from the original opening.
ZAP_POW

Post by ZAP_POW »

GOTHOSMANSION ............

If it helps ,
I found the " TEEKEEZ" mini Batman figure at Walmart , but Not in their Toy Ilse.

They were up in front of the store , next to the Cash Registers,
Where they keep the Non-Sports cards , and Card collecting supplies

ZAP POW
Therin of Andor

Post by Therin of Andor »

Wave 6 just arrived!

Batman Wave 6 action figures by Ian McLean, on Flickr

At left is my custom Catwoman (Lee Meriwether) from the "Batman" feature film, plus new 8" figures from Figures Toy Company's Wave 6: Catwoman as played by Eartha Kitt, the Joker in disguise as the Maharajah of Nimpah, Julie Newmar's Catwoman, a very thin Alfred Pennyworth in disguise as Batman, and Security Guard Egbert Pennyworth, who happens to be Alfred's identical cousin.

I did do some tweaking on the Catwoman figures: darkening the plastic sections of Eartha's hair, altering the fit of her pendant and mask, and trimming some hair from the front of Julie's cat ears. I also added gold paint to the clawed gloves. Lee's Catwoman wears Julie's mask, to show off Julie's unique eyebrows.

Alfred as Batman with Maharajah and Egbert by Ian McLean, on Flickr
"Holy nostalgia, Batman!"
Therin of Andor

(aka Ian McLean, from Sydney, Australia)
elmrgraham

Post by elmrgraham »

Purrrfect.
ZAP_POW

Post by ZAP_POW »

I picked up this at a Goodwill store , and I have never seen this Batman Toy before ???

It looks like it could be some type of a Bat-Submarine ? ?

The cockpit compartment is made as a Gyroscope in the center of the wings
and moves in all direction. it looks like it also had a missile on the wing ,
which is now missing.

WHAT IS IT ????
Can anyone help identify it , Who Made it , it it part of a Set , ect.

Thanks

ZAP POW
Attachments
1 (Medium).JPG
2 (Medium).JPG
3 (Medium).JPG
gothosmansion

Post by gothosmansion »

Zap Pow,

The figure is definitely from the animated series, so it would have been made by Kenner in the early 1990s. This looks to me like what you have, but the Batman figure is painted differently, but Kenner did rerelease a lot of the same sculpts with different paint jobs.

https://www.thecollectorsasylum.com/sto ... _MISB.html

Also, thanks for the heads-up, but I looked in several different spots of Hobby Lobby. I think the one I was in just didn't have that picture.