The Latest Batman Item You've Acquired?

1966 TV show type Bat-Items found on eBay, Collectibles, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
You must read the MERCHANDISE RULES before participating here.
Larry A.

Re: The Latest Batman Item You've Acquired?

Post by Larry A. »

A 1966 Bat Girl Bendy. The cape is pathetic being mounted about halfway down the back, I might just rebuild the cape by slicing under the hair on the back and putting the new cape in there. Cheers!@
Larry
Lou Szabo

Post by Lou Szabo »

3DC4CADD-5968-4DAF-A567-A171DF852C36.jpeg
Tiny knit figures, including Batman and Superman, Spidey, Cap and Groot

Not quite 66, but when the grandchild comes along next March, they’s Be hanging around his crib
Some days you just can't get rid of a ... SHARK!
Ben Bentley

Post by Ben Bentley »

I snagged The Riddler and Robin from the Eaglemoss bust range at absolutely bargain basement prices in the post-Christmas sale. Frank showed up today, Burt must know Adam isn't here yet because he still hasn't shown up.. :lol:
IMG_9839.jpg
antman67

Post by antman67 »

Got it for Christmas
Attachments
welcome to my batcave.jpg
I'm a fan of Batman 1966 and other Batman movies too
Larry A.

Post by Larry A. »

No Photos yet, but my 1966 and 1950 Johnny Lightning Batmobiles are on their way. I had the 1950 Batmobile once, but it got destroyed/ or thrown out by my ex before I could get to it. The same for my 66 Batmobile. I've got 1/25th scale figures that I am building to go into both. I am aware that the 66 version isn't screen perfect, but I should be able to rebuild the areas that it is inaccurate in.! Cheers!
Larry
AndyFish

Post by AndyFish »

Got this great vintage Batmobile which has amazing colors and all of its decals. It's missing the rocket tubes but I'm sure I can tinker something together. The seller thinks it's 60s but I'm sure it's 70s or 80s because it's a plastic version of those great Tin Batmobiles Asia was doing back then. This one is definitely Korea born. The figures bodies are tin and the car is only slightly smaller than those Tin ones and the wheels have that great turbine push motor.

antman67

Post by antman67 »

I can't afford the Mcfarlane figure so I bought these recently which are from 2016 I think? I just want to get the Riddler to complete my set. I know they make Egghead bendy too but not into that character?
Attachments
Image3.jpg
Image2.jpg
Image1.jpg
Larry A.

Post by Larry A. »

Got my Johnny Lightning 1/24 scale 1950 Batmobile today.

Anrman67; I've got both the Bendy Batgirl and Batman. As I mentioned above, I dislike the cape coming out of the middle of Her back. Enjoy, Ol 'Chum
Larry
Lou Szabo

Post by Lou Szabo »

I didn't want to do it, but I bought the McFarlane Batmobile. Its a better fit for 5" vehicles, but I have a Batman and Robin for it. I want to experiment on it for a pulsating flame, once I see how it is assembled, using the Idea from the Corgi batmobile. No LED kit just yet, but I'm sure the 1/18 kit can be adapted if need be. Be a fun toy for our Grandchild when they are old enough.
Some days you just can't get rid of a ... SHARK!
antman67

Post by antman67 »

Larry A. wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 10:22 pm Got my Johnny Lightning 1/24 scale 1950 Batmobile today.

Anrman67; I've got both the Bendy Batgirl and Batman. As I mentioned above, I dislike the cape coming out of the middle of Her back. Enjoy, Ol 'Chum
This one right? NICE+
Attachments
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg
AndyFish

Post by AndyFish »

Those were fun kits to build, and that 50s Batmobile is so great.
Larry A.

Post by Larry A. »

Yep, Andy, It is. I'm looking for what the interior colors are as while black might be cool, it would make seeing all the figures once I get them built, difficult to see. Thank You, Andy for putting up photos. As I may have may have mentioned, I think that the 50s Batmobile is so awesome.

Thanks, again, Andy, I owe You one. BTW, I'm awaiting Your Serial press book. It should be here by 1/14/21!
Larry
AndyFish

Post by AndyFish »

Thanks Larry, but Antman put the photos of the model kits up. I can help you out with what the interior looked like when it was first introduced in Detective Comics #156-- a lot of browns.

I think I'd use artistic license and go with reds, browns, yellows and orange, although with the one I built I just left it all black and silver.
Mike Mulitsch

Post by Mike Mulitsch »

I’ve built that 50’s one very fun to build
Larry A.

Post by Larry A. »

First off; Thank You, Antman! 2ndly, Thanks for the advice, Andy Fish. I agree about the colors that You suggest. I was thinking that the cabinets might have still been made at that time, of wood. There are several other areas that I'm taking Your advice on for colors. I want to make this interior really "pop", especially since I will be putting figures in the interior.
Larry