The Latest Batman Item You've Acquired?

1966 TV show type Bat-Items found on eBay, Collectibles, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
You must read the MERCHANDISE RULES before participating here.
Lou Szabo

Re: The Latest Batman Item You Acquired?

Post by Lou Szabo »

yodakiller wrote:I just got one of Chuck Williams handy , dandy screen accurate bat buckles. It's in the mail now, as we speak, and on it's way. Should get it tomorrow if the Hurricane doesn't mess up the postal service delivery routes, etc.

I'll put PICS up when I finish my belt. All I have to do is get the hardware sewn on , paint ,and I'm finished.
Where do you get one of those?
Some days you just can't get rid of a ... SHARK!
NJ_Batfan

Post by NJ_Batfan »

Batman1962 wrote:I found this at Toys R Us in the Christmas section (I know, I know...) It's hard plastic I think, and about 3" tall. And you can stand it up. The hanging loop is attached to a little gold ring sticking out of Bat's head,which can be easily snipped off if you so desire.

Nice figure. I saw it at the local Toys R Us, was impressed that the Bat ears were short and wondered for a nano-second if I should buy it and try to customize it 66 style. Then I said to myself, "Self, wait a little longer and you'll have your choice of those...including one to hang on the Christmas tree" and back he went on the peg. :D
ZAP_POW

Post by ZAP_POW »

This is not something that I purchased , but something I made (Painted) !!

I had a old Mannequin head laying around , and I was thinking of ways to use it.
I came across a old green Halloween wig and thought ...... THE JOKER !!!

Here you have a Before and After photo of my Joker head creation.

ZAP POW
Attachments
Joker mannequin head b (Large).jpg
batmangreenhornet

Post by batmangreenhornet »

Just picked up this nice Snowglobe Mint in box, it was limited way back in 1999.

David

Ben Bentley

Post by Ben Bentley »

I've always loved the Italian artwork variation for the 1966 Batman Movie poster and I recently acquired a great re-print and had it framed.

Hedji

Post by Hedji »

That looks terrific! Great display!
Ben Bentley

Post by Ben Bentley »

Hedji wrote:That looks terrific! Great display!
Thanks buddy!
yodakiller

Post by yodakiller »

Szabol wrote:
yodakiller wrote:I just got one of Chuck Williams handy , dandy screen accurate bat buckles. It's in the mail now, as we speak, and on it's way. Should get it tomorrow if the Hurricane doesn't mess up the postal service delivery routes, etc.

I'll put PICS up when I finish my belt. All I have to do is get the hardware sewn on , paint ,and I'm finished.
Where do you get one of those?
From Chuck. :D :lol:
Batmanfan71

Post by Batmanfan71 »

Haven't posted in a while. Here are some of the recent additions into my Batman collection:

Batman1962

Post by Batman1962 »

I just received an order of Batman checks from Checks Unlimited. They rotate 4 different designs. Here's what it looked like as I was setting it up. The line at the right is one where you can write whatever you'd like - how do you like my choice? :DImage
Batman1962

Post by Batman1962 »

NJ_Batfan wrote:Nice figure. I saw it at the local Toys R Us, was impressed that the Bat ears were short and wondered for a nano-second if I should buy it and try to customize it 66 style. Then I said to myself, "Self, wait a little longer and you'll have your choice of those...including one to hang on the Christmas tree" and back he went on the peg. :D
I was just going to buy a couple, but on one of my later trips, I saw one that was missing the chest insignia. I thought it was just a little decal and fell off but it's not. So, you know, I had to buy it. :D
martinh65

Post by martinh65 »

Has anyone else found the Batman Live Batmobile? I found two at my local Publix, but haven't seen them anywhere else.
Yellow Oval

Post by Yellow Oval »

I picked up the HW Batman Live Batmobile last month at a local Wallyworld. Wasn't even looking for it and there it 'twas.
I'm also not far from completing my Eaglemoss Batman chess set with about 10 pieces to go.
My latest item is The Dark Knight Rises blu-ray collector DVD with the figure also specific to Wallyworld. That store is evil and somehow keeps finding a way to bring me in as the other week I bought two posters - one being the classic Batman #251 cover of the Joker's return to comics in 1973 and the other being the Joker's famous release scene from Arkham in the Bermejo/Azzarello graphic novel 'Joker'. Maybe Batman should have a new villain - the Wal-Martian - an evil corporate meglomaniac that wields an uncanny spell over Gotham's consumers. Yeah! He could be the dark evil version of Wayne Enterprises! :lol:
"Hmmm... I don't like the twist this joke is taking. Let us away! Let us away!"
Batman

Post by Batman »

Batman, Nightwing, and Batgirl HeroClix with another Hot Wheels Elite 1:43 1966 Batmobile to replace the one with the broken Bat Radar antenna that I sold.
Attachments
DSC06510.JPG
To the Batpole!
Lou Szabo

Post by Lou Szabo »

1966 Batman Utility Belt Buckle by Chuck Williams - POW!
Some days you just can't get rid of a ... SHARK!