The Latest Batman Item You've Acquired?

1966 TV show type Bat-Items found on eBay, Collectibles, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
You must read the MERCHANDISE RULES before participating here.
Keith Mayo

Re: The Latest Batman Item You've Acquired?

Post by Keith Mayo »

Picked up a couple of vintage items at an antique mall yesterday.
Attachments
1.jpg
29684107_2184541624905851_4058341548016911791_n.jpg
29684107_2184541624905851_4058341548016911791_n.jpg (22.16 KiB) Viewed 5674 times
"It's the very essence of our democracy". - Batman, S1 Ep 11
Bat-Jay 2018

Post by Bat-Jay 2018 »

Picked this little gem up at walmart a few weeks ago. 98 cents I believe.
Think I'll use it for my birthday cake topper along with this.

Of course I'm getting a batman cake:)
Attachments
batman 2.jpg
batman 2.jpg (54.38 KiB) Viewed 5667 times
BATWINGED HORNET

Post by BATWINGED HORNET »

Big Daddy K wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:44 am Picked up a couple of vintage items at an antique mall yesterday.
Wow. I had the talking alarm clock when I was a kid. The second I spotted it in a store (probably Two Guys or K-Mart), it was a "must have", which I ended getting for a birthday present. Sweet memories.
Beneath Wayne Manor
AndyFish

Post by AndyFish »

Love the Alarm clock-- you have it up on eBay -- good luck with the sale. We should have an eBay link section here for members to show their Batman items up for sale.
Keith Mayo

Post by Keith Mayo »

AndyFish wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:03 pm Love the Alarm clock-- you have it up on eBay -- good luck with the sale. We should have an eBay link section here for members to show their Batman items up for sale.
I don't post my ebay auctions here so as to not look like I'm taking advantage of being a member of the board.
AndyFish

Post by AndyFish »

Big Daddy K wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:28 pm
AndyFish wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:03 pm Love the Alarm clock-- you have it up on eBay -- good luck with the sale. We should have an eBay link section here for members to show their Batman items up for sale.
I don't post my ebay auctions here so as to not look like I'm taking advantage of being a member of the board.
Totally understand. Personally I'd like to know when members have merchandise up for sale because I'm happy to deal with Bat-Chums.
Keith Mayo

Post by Keith Mayo »

AndyFish wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:54 am

Totally understand. Personally I'd like to know when members have merchandise up for sale because I'm happy to deal with Bat-Chums.
I agree. I'd rather deal with members of the board myself.
gothosmansion

Post by gothosmansion »

I still have my alarm clock, too. I got it when I was a kid in the 1970s. I remember the alarm always went off at any time other than what it was set for. :D

I found the Diamond Select Batman Animated Series PVC statue on clearance/sale for a shade over $20.
Attachments
STL001003.jpg
gothosmansion

Post by gothosmansion »

I picked up two more PVC figures from Diamond Selects Batman Animated Series line. First, Zatanna....ok, she isn't really a Batman character, even if Paul Dini featured her during his run on Detective Comics. The statue is based on her design from her guest appearance on Batman The Animated Series, an episode written by Dini. Dini has been pretty open about his love for Zatanna. I'm a fan myself, and this is my second statue of her.

I also picked up the Talia PVC figure.

I think these are pretty nice figures for the price and was surprised to see them selling in the $20s. I think MSRP but them in the 30s or $40s.
Attachments
81oT-PMYyfL._SL1500_.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
Ben Bentley

Post by Ben Bentley »

Big Daddy K wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:28 pm
You're more than welcome to share your eBay links here Keith, providing all of the deals are done in private.
Ben Bentley

Post by Ben Bentley »

Wally knew it would be tricky for me to track down one of these amazing shirts here in the UK, so he popped one in the mail for me and I love it! Currently trying to convince my partner to allow me to wear it under my suit jacket at wedding we’re attending in a few weeks...

John Mack

Post by John Mack »

Lol! That is so cool. Good luck getting permission to wear that gaudy thing at an event Lol.😀 Look up cool on Google, and there's a pic of Wally!

Hey, Wally....I'm having trouble finding a Kaiyodo Batmobile in Tucson. Can you pop one in the mail for me? Hehehe😈
Music. BAT! Music.
Ben Bentley

Post by Ben Bentley »

John Mack wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:52 pm Lol! That is so cool. Good luck getting permission to wear that gaudy thing at an event Lol.😀
My fingers are firmly crossed... I'll be sure to share the ensemble if I get away with it ;)
Therin of Andor

Post by Therin of Andor »

Therin of Andor wrote: Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:39 pm Image
Batman 66 collection by Ian McLean, on Flickr

The “Batman ‘66” collection: the “Solo” omnibus features a story and the Batusi cover art; five hardcover reprint collections of the 30 regular issues and the Two-Face special; team-ups with “Green Hornet”, Steed & Mrs Peel (“The Avengers”), “The Man from U.N.C.L.E.” and “Wonder Woman ‘77”, all in now hardcover. Also “The Legion of Super-heroes” team-up one-shot.
Oh, I forgot I had a trade paperback of this omnibus, but decided to track down the hardcover, to match my other volumes.

Batman the TV Stories and ad for Batman meets Archie by Ian McLean, on Flickr

Hardcover of "Batman: the TV Stories", comics which inspired episodes of "Batman '66": featuring the Riddler, the Joker, Mad Hatter, Mr Zero (Mr Freeze in the series and beyond), the Penguin, Eivol Ekdal and Carnado (Zelda in the series), and Batgirl vs Killer Moth. Excerpts from the digital comics of "Batman '66", featuring Egghead, Batgirl, Eartha Kitt's Catwoman and the Joker are included at the back!

Also pictured is the recent "Comic Shop News" cover ad for the upcoming "Batman meets Archie" crossover mini-series.
"Holy nostalgia, Batman!"
Therin of Andor

(aka Ian McLean, from Sydney, Australia)
AndyFish

Post by AndyFish »

Ben Bentley wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:26 am Wally knew it would be tricky for me to track down one of these amazing shirts here in the UK, so he popped one in the mail for me and I love it! Currently trying to convince my partner to allow me to wear it under my suit jacket at wedding we’re attending in a few weeks...

Depends on how good these friends are and if you ever want to be invited to anything again, Ben.