The Latest Batman Item You've Acquired?

1966 TV show type Bat-Items found on eBay, Collectibles, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
You must read the MERCHANDISE RULES before participating here.
AndyFish

Re: The Latest Batman Item You've Acquired?

Post by AndyFish »

I can't find the "I'm with Raffle" button but I am! Looks great Ben! Really stunning. Amazing gift!
gothosmansion

Post by gothosmansion »

I bought a couple of autograph Moth pictures, one with Batman and one with the Riddler, from Linda Gaye Scott's website. Also got a Man from U.N.C.L.E. one of her. She doesn't charge much, ships fast, and personalizes. I was very happy with them.
AndyFish

Post by AndyFish »

39 BATMAN.jpg
Over at World's Greatest Superheroes they've had the '39 Bat Man figure-- or the First Appearance figure-- and I had talked myself out of it-- well Lou talked me into it again so I ordered it, changed out the cape to the shorter standard Mego Batman cape (two actually, one for blue for the inside and one for black for the outside) and swapped out the belt it came with with a more stylized Conan Belt which looks enough like the '39 belt to keep me happy.

I have to say the quality of the figure is outstanding, and the paint job on the head is five star-- well worth the $ spent.

They're doing a Japanese Spider-Man and a Nicholas Hammond Spider-Man in the future and I'll be grabbing those. If anyone wants anything over there use code RETROLIFE to save 10%.
Larry A.

Post by Larry A. »

Looks neat, Andy. Where did You order the belt from, please?
Thanks!
Larry
AndyFish

Post by AndyFish »

Same place Larry-- got the cape there too.
Larry A.

Post by Larry A. »

Cool. Thanks, Andy!
Larry
Lou Szabo

Post by Lou Szabo »

AndyFish wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 10:31 am 39 BATMAN.jpg

Over at World's Greatest Superheroes they've had the '39 Bat Man figure-- or the First Appearance figure-- and I had talked myself out of it-- well Lou talked me into it again so I ordered it, changed out the cape to the shorter standard Mego Batman cape (two actually, one for blue for the inside and one for black for the outside) and swapped out the belt it came with with a more stylized Conan Belt which looks enough like the '39 belt to keep me happy.

I have to say the quality of the figure is outstanding, and the paint job on the head is five star-- well worth the $ spent.

They're doing a Japanese Spider-Man and a Nicholas Hammond Spider-Man in the future and I'll be grabbing those. If anyone wants anything over there use code RETROLIFE to save 10%.
Great choice. I opted for this cape but worn inside out
https://www.classictvtoys.com/blackcape-2-2-1-1.aspx
CAPEBMADVENTUREBATMAN
4F65CFFD-7DB2-48AF-B380-442EBFE1399B.jpeg
Barbarian belt:
https://www.classictvtoys.com/yellowbar ... 1-1-2.aspx

That actually looks better than I thought it would
Some days you just can't get rid of a ... SHARK!
AndyFish

Post by AndyFish »

The cape it comes with is very nice, drapes well, but the lack of a blue liner kills it for me. It's also too long for what I see as the '39 suit, the original Mego capes felt more in line with scale for me. I'm going to glue the two capes together, they line up perfectly. Not that I'll ever be playing with this figure, but the OCD in me can't resist.
Larry A.

Post by Larry A. »

Does anyone have a link to World's Greatest Superheroes, please???? Thanks!
Larry
AndyFish

Post by AndyFish »

Larry A.

Post by Larry A. »

Thanks, Andy
Larry
Larry A.

Post by Larry A. »

Well, I ordered the head. Now, I'm waiting for it. I'm ordering the belt and the cape. Thanks, Andy! Much Obliged!!!!!!
Larry
AndyFish

Post by AndyFish »

Keep us in the loop with how your painting goes, he's got a lot of great custom heads there. The paint job Figure Factory did was outstanding-- so I'll stick with waiting until he has finished figures but there are a lot of the customs I'd like to see finished.
Larry A.

Post by Larry A. »

I will, Andy. I have a feeling that it will look alot like the comic book. Cheers!
Larry
Larry A.

Post by Larry A. »

I just went over to Walmart with the Youngest Grandson and We were looking at various Batman toys and just as we were looking, and a stock person came out with a box of Jada's "Hollywood Rides". He opene it right in front of mus. first one out of the box I grabbe before the stockperson coul put it on the shelf. It was the 66 Batmobile in about 1/32n scale (I think) complete with AW's figure. That got me a irty look from the stockperson. We watched to see what else was there in the box. Only multiples of the MK 89 Batmobile ( my next one tomorrow), TAS Batmobile, an the JLA/RotK Batmobile, all of which ha their respective Batman figures. The 66 Batmobile was acfcurately stripe in the orangish re color. For once, I am darned tempted to leave it in the box. Not bad for the price I paid.
Larry