Duran boots

1966 TV show type Bat-Items found on eBay, Collectibles, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
You must read the MERCHANDISE RULES before participating here.
Austinunc

Duran boots

Post by Austinunc »

Brand new to the forum and pecing my replica costume together, but I'm having trouble with my boots does anyone know if Duran are still making batman boots? I've tried calling a few times and no one has gotten back to me if ANYONE has any information I would be grateful.

Scott Sebring
Site Admin

Re: Duran boots

Post by Scott Sebring »

Yes they do. They may have been away during the Holidays. I'm sure they'll be back in the regular swing of things soon.
ImageImage

Austinunc

Post by Austinunc »

Thanks so much I've seen great things about you! Love your costume.

Austinunc

Post by Austinunc »

Do you know if there is an email address they have that you can reach them buy?

danbar

Post by danbar »

I got my Batman boots not long ago, and just received my Robin boots before Christmas. They are spectacular! In order to speak to Isabel Duran personally, I recommend calling after 6PM Pacific Time. That seemed to be the only time I was able to get her. Good luck. I'm sure you will be happy with them!

bnkpro

Post by bnkpro »

Does anyone know if they ship internationally?

Ben Bentley

Post by Ben Bentley »

bnkpro wrote:Does anyone know if they ship internationally?
I know they have certainly shipped to the UK and elsewhere before but this is something that you really need to check with Isobel and lovely folks at Duran as I imagine there may be restrictions as to where they will and won't ship products.

T Butler

Post by T Butler »

Austinunc wrote:Brand new to the forum and pecing my replica costume together, but I'm having trouble with my boots does anyone know if Duran are still making batman boots? I've tried calling a few times and no one has gotten back to me if ANYONE has any information I would be grateful.
Keep trying, they called me and emailed me when I worked with them back in August, about 7 months ago. Don't let the measurements bother you, it's worth the effort. I'm very pleased with mine.
Isabel Duran
323-559-7459
isabel-duran@sbcglobal.net