Toy Fair 2015

1966 TV show type Bat-Items found on eBay, Collectibles, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
You must read the MERCHANDISE RULES before participating here.
Batfink

Toy Fair 2015

Post by Batfink »

Any news or photos Batman 1966 related coming soon? Please post 'em here!
Sweet Little Buttercup!
wayoutjunk

Re: Toy Fair 2015

Post by wayoutjunk »

I found this report of what Mattel has lined up. Basically the same stuff we've already got, but now including Batgirl and pieces for a Batcave set (the Batcomputer, the hotline, the Shakespeare bust, and a few other things).

http://news.toyark.com/2015/02/15/matte ... 015-152096
Batfink

Post by Batfink »

Just found this from 13th Dimension! She looks great. Love the base too!
http://13thdimension.com/wp-content/upl ... G_2207.jpg
Sweet Little Buttercup!
Lou Szabo

Post by Lou Szabo »

image.jpg
image.jpg (12.28 KiB) Viewed 3967 times
What's that Batcycle with figures on the left

http://13thdimension.com/13-quick-thoug ... 15-so-far/
Here's that Diamond Select Batgirl with amazing detail
Some days you just can't get rid of a ... SHARK!
Lou Szabo

Post by Lou Szabo »

Matty collector reports on Toy Fair

http://news.mattycollector.com/blog/2015/02/

Batman™ Classic TV Series 6” Multipack
Batman™ Classic TV Series 6” MultipackBam! Pow! Whack! Re-create awesome action with this power pack of authentic figures from the beloved classic TV series. Favorite characters Batman™, Robin and Batgirl are highly detailed, 6-inch figures with multiple points of articulation, iconic design and rendered in each actor’s likeness! Play out exciting battles with the Dynamic Duo and their favorite rebel with a cause Batgirl, or pose them dramatically and display them on the included bases with retro cool backdrops! These captivating premium figures are sure to delight both fans and collectors. Colors and decorations may vary.

Batman™ Classic TV Series Ultimate 6” Figure
Batman™ Classic TV Series Ultimate 6” FigureHoly flashback, Batman™! This 6-inch Batman™ figure and set celebrates the groovy fun and action of the beloved Classic TV series and features colorful retro styling and tons of classic accessories. With the included Bruce Wayne head and Batman™ figure, collectors can play out both character guises, too. The figure is posable and ready for big adventure. The included set pieces turn Bruce Wayne’s office into Batman’s Batcave with all of the memorable details that made the classic TV show great. Bam! Pow! Sock! Set pieces include the iconic swiveling bookcase with its hidden weapons and Batman™ spray, red-hot Batman™ phone, Shakespeare’s bust that conceals the bookcase and electronics’ switch, plus other legendary Caped Crusader tools. Crime fighting has never been so fun and cryptically cool! Colors and decorations may vary.

Batman™ Classic TV Series 6” Figure/Batmobile Set
Batman™ Classic TV Series 6” Figure/Batmobile SetBIFF! BAM! KAPOW! Celebrate the beloved classic TV series with this exciting Dynamic Duo and Batmobile set! Batman™ and Robin are highly detailed 6-inch figures with multiple points of articulation for versatile posing and classic battle fun. Each features iconic colors and styling and can ride inside the retro cool Batmobile. Cruise along the boulevard in the infamous car with its signature fins, exposed piping, black and red colors and iconic Bat-symbol. Then speed to the crime scene and save Gotham City! This nostalgic set is sure to delight fans and collectors alike! Colors and decorations may vary.

They make no mention of these being Matty exclusives - that's what sent me there originally.
mwilbury

Post by mwilbury »

I was just looking at the photos from the Bleacher Creatures booth, and I'll be darned if I didn't spy a plush Eli Wallach Mr. Freeze!

Bleacher Creatures Toy Fair Booth

I took it into Photoshop, and that seemed to confirm my suspicions. And it turns out there's an "unmasked" Batman coming, too. As others have noted, it's a little odd since he never appeared this way in the series. Given the unlikelihood of getting an Eli Wallach plush, I'll cross my fingers that they'll adjust the Bruce Wayne doll to use the tights from the screen test.

One more thing… the Batgirl on the right appears to have a more screen-accurate dark purple on the front of her cowl. The one I bought for my daughter (as well as the one on the shelf above her in the same photo) has black on the front of her cowl. A running change, perhaps?
Attachments
Eli Wallach Mr. Freeze Doll
Eli Wallach Mr. Freeze Doll
BleacherCreatures-2015.jpg (23.62 KiB) Viewed 3899 times
rickkrefft

Post by rickkrefft »

Love that Bleacher Creatures is doing Penguin and Riddler. Will get them both. I heard busts of Batgirl and Egghead were on display at Diamond Select but photos not allowed. Was there anything new shown by Tonner (like Batgirl) or any of them talking figures by Wonderland Toy Co? Haven't seen any pics of booths of Tonner or Wonderland Toy Co. Looks like Funko and Mezitz are both done with Batman '66. Sad since Mezitz did a Penguin, an unmasked Catwoman and a different Joker that looks like they will never release.
BatmiteReturns

Post by BatmiteReturns »

Wow check out that Adam head for the figures! The unmasked Batman plushie!

Awesome!!!
John Mack

Post by John Mack »

wayoutjunk wrote:I found this report of what Mattel has lined up. Basically the same stuff we've already got, but now including Batgirl and pieces for a Batcave set (the Batcomputer, the hotline, the Shakespeare bust, and a few other things).

http://news.toyark.com/2015/02/15/matte ... 015-152096
Also shows a Batzooka and aquatic Batspray cans from the Batcopter. The Batzooka may not appear as in a later photo, this item isn't there. :?

John
Music. BAT! Music.
simm

Post by simm »

Would love to see a pic of the batcycle with figures on them that is on the left of first pic.
burkestudio

Post by burkestudio »

simm wrote:Would love to see a pic of the batcycle with figures on them that is on the left of first pic.

I think this might be it???

http://www.collectors-club-of-great-bri ... h35_nw1472

-Jeremy
Same Bat Time! Same Bat Channel!
Technical Artist & Designer
Facebook: Burke Studio
eBay: jerburke http://www.ebay.com/usr/jerburke?_trksid=p2047675.l2559
Etsy: BurkeStudio
Instagram: BurkeStudio
Lou Szabo

Post by Lou Szabo »

Ahah - I read about this someplace - it's the 1/12 Batcycle reissued with figures.

Also, Corgi reissues the classic Aston Martin DB5 Bond car - could the Corgi 66 Batmobile be far behind - another year?????
John Mack

Post by John Mack »

Here's the news about the Aston Martin:

http://www.corgi.co.uk/news/update-jame ... artin-db5/

John
Music. BAT! Music.
PDpuck16

Post by PDpuck16 »

These BlueFin Figs looked cool...

PDpuck16

Post by PDpuck16 »

pretty sure we've seen them before I thought metalic for some reason.