2015 Hallmark ornaments

1966 TV show type Bat-Items found on eBay, Collectibles, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
You must read the MERCHANDISE RULES before participating here.
Larry A.

Re: 2015 Hallmark ornaments

Post by Larry A. »

I spent years collecting the Star Trek ornaments and frankly other than the Shuttlecraft Galileo, The only one I'm still looking for is the Phaser 1. What I'm waiting for is Bat Girl. That's the one ornament I want. I was disappointed in the A.W. Batman pose.
Any one have an inside track as to when She'll be issued? I imagine that I'll end up paying an exorbitant price just to get the "Terrific Trio" put together. Hopefully, Robin will be issued next year as well.

Cheers,
Larry
Lou Szabo

Post by Lou Szabo »

This is a 1/18 scale figure done a few years ago. Probably a little big for an ornament, but I think it's the smallest 1967 Batgirl likeness to date. You might find one on ebay, unpainted, but with the right attachment, she would look great in a tree.
Some days you just can't get rid of a ... SHARK!
Larry A.

Post by Larry A. »

Thanks, Szabol, Do You have any idea who made this or sold it? Whoever did the one You show did a fascinatingly great job of painting it up. About how tall is it?
Before I forget; Merry Christmas to and Yours!
P.M. me if You would rather.
Cheers,
Larry
Lou Szabo

Post by Lou Szabo »

There was a thread on the old site. In crafts, the paint was discussed: http://www.66batman.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/Y ... 1327384464
With pics: http://batcavemodels.yuku.com/topic/8/B ... ntQQK88KrU

I believe it was mentioned in the merchandise section here: http://www.66batman.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/Y ... 1323745536
Larry A.

Post by Larry A. »

Merry Christmas and Happy Hannukah, Szabol,
Thank's for the info, my Friend. I P.M.ed David about buying one. Considering that I have the small G.I. Joes that I use as ornaments to honor my Late Father in Law (Marine) A.F. Pilot (My Uncle) Me (Navy) and my Dad, ( Army), Bat Girl's size won't be a problem.....
Thank You for Your help, my Friend!!!!!
Cheers,
Larry
batdan2

Post by batdan2 »

I bought the Joker and the Batmobile from Hallmark on Boxing Day for 60% off-score!
LittleLouisGroovy

Post by LittleLouisGroovy »

Any word on an ornament for 2016?
Lou Szabo

Post by Lou Szabo »

Larry A.

Post by Larry A. »

Wow! Gotta Love that classic one!
Larry
Batman65

Post by Batman65 »

Looking thru the 2016 Hallmark catalogue online, I didn't see any 66' Batman stuff at all.
Lou Szabo

Post by Lou Szabo »

Click on the link I posted above. You can see other exclusives. I think the catalog does show the three heroes from the BVS movie.
Batman65

Post by Batman65 »

Szabol wrote:Click on the link I posted above. You can see other exclusives. I think the catalog does show the three heroes from the BVS movie.
I saw the BVS stuff, but no 66'. I wonder why. They certainly could have ran that series for a good couple of years as they have done others.
LizardKing

Post by LizardKing »

This years catalog is disappointing. Nothing too great and no '66 Batman ornament. Was thinking they'd do Catwoman or Penguin for sure.
LittleLouisGroovy

Post by LittleLouisGroovy »

Considering that this is the 50th anniversary of the series, I'm surprised they aren't doing a '66 Batman ornament. Maybe the line wasn't as popular as Hallmark had hoped.
Batman65 wrote:They certainly could have ran that series for a good couple of years as they have done others.
I know that I was prepared to "collect 'em all!" Hell, I'd buy a Nora Clavicle ornament for completion's sake. :lol:
Larry A.

Post by Larry A. »

If its not popular, maybe its because they used the absolute worst pose for Adam that they could for the ornament.

Cheers,
Larry