So What's Left? And What's your Favorite So Far?

1966 TV show type Bat-Items found on eBay, Collectibles, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
You must read the MERCHANDISE RULES before participating here.
John Mack

Re: So What's Left? And What's your Favorite So Far?

Post by John Mack »

Great thread Andy! I am hoping for a complete CD collection of the MUSIC from the series. All complete and uncut. All the cues including S3 from Billy May and the Barker Marsha music.

I would love to see the Bat Army men and even a box set of "Ideal" type figures. I think a Batcave and some playsets for the figures we currently have is needed as well. A Batcopter model kit is needed and the Penguin's Submarine also would be a cool kit! A retooling of Batman and Robin for the Batcycle kit would also be welcome.

My favorite items so far are: vinyl banks (detailed Batarang YES!); the reissue of the soundtrack on CD and VINYL!; the bendy figures and as much as I don't like the lack of the Emergency Bat Turn Lever, the large Mattel Batmobile. I also like the Hot Toys figures, but am warming up to the NECA figures. So, I caved Andy. It is a nice figure afterall!

John
Music. BAT! Music.

Lee Kirkham

Post by Lee Kirkham »

The Bruce Wayne Collection of sixties styled clothing (including ascots!).

Yeah, I know...weirdo. :)
I find you to be odious, abhorrent and insegrevious.

Chuck Williams

Post by Chuck Williams »

Batguitarist wrote:
I would love to see the Bat Army men and even a box set of "Ideal" type figures. I think a Batcave and some playsets for the figures we currently have is needed as well. A Batcopter model kit is needed and the Penguin's Submarine also would be a cool kit! A retooling of Batman and Robin for the Batcycle kit would also be welcome.

John
This too!!! :D
Quick, Everyone, Flee for your lives, into the street!!!!
http://www.williamsstudio2.com
http://www.etsy.com/shop/WilliamsStudio ... eller_info

danbar

Post by danbar »

I would love to see high quality trading cards, deluxe coffee-table book on the series, additional Hot Toys figures (Batgirl!). I would also like more 1/18 diecast vehicles as mentioned in my other board Topic.

I kind of can't believe they have not put the 1:1 scale working Shakespeare bust out again. That would be an awesome prop to have. Really iconic.

Would really love to see a life-size Burt Ward bust from Chuck Williams to go with may Adam West. I keep hinting!!

I guess my favorites so far are the Hot Toys figures and the Tweeterhead line of statues. The Funko pop vinyl figures are fun too. I wouldn't mind seeing that line expand.

Chuck Williams

Post by Chuck Williams »

That's right!
The Shakespeare bust!

Burt is on my radar Danbar!! :D
Quick, Everyone, Flee for your lives, into the street!!!!
http://www.williamsstudio2.com
http://www.etsy.com/shop/WilliamsStudio ... eller_info

TBolt

Post by TBolt »

plastic army men style figures would be great with henchmen and GCPD cops. Looks like that format is getting attention, too. Star Wars, Universal Monsters, Aliens and Ghostbusters are all happening.
To the Bat-Elephant!!

Hedji

Post by Hedji »

Fantastic ideas already. Props, Shakespeare bust, Phone, Bat Laffs Cards, Love the idea of a quality coffee table making of book. CD box set.

I'll add that I'd really like Funko to do ReAction figures in retro style 3.75".

Oh and some pool toys would be fun. A floating bat mobile.

Batman65

Post by Batman65 »

Man what a great collaboration of wish lists! All great stuff for sure. I have to agree with the operating Gordon bat phone. What could be cooler than answering a flashing beeping phone. Maybe a way to make that Shakespeare bust open your garage door?

I have had numerous items over the years but I absolutely love my Hot Toys Adam West!

AndyFish

Post by AndyFish »

Lee
You want an ascot? I've got three! I started wearing one to meeting Thursday here in the studio after a joke made by my accountant and my assistant got me another pair. It actually does make the open collar shirt more comfortable. Send your address and we can be ascot buddies! I don't need three of them!

John Mack

Post by John Mack »

Hey now! I think Fred from Scooby Doo may have something to say about all this ascot talk. Afterall, didn't he corner the market on these?

John
Attachments
fred.jpg
fred.jpg (15.15 KiB) Viewed 2223 times
Music. BAT! Music.

TBolt

Post by TBolt »

^^^ Not to mention Mr. Furley
To the Bat-Elephant!!

John Mack

Post by John Mack »

ROFL! There ya go Lee!

John
Music. BAT! Music.

danbar

Post by danbar »

Chuck Williams wrote:That's right!
The Shakespeare bust!

Burt is on my radar Danbar!! :D

Thanks Chuck! Just think how much better my Robin mannequin will look with your Burt Ward sculpt on his shoulders!

Yellow Oval

Post by Yellow Oval »

First off - Fred from Scooby Doo and Mr. Furley rock!!! 8-)

The items I like so far are my Hot Toys' and NECA's 1966 Batman and Robin figures, Mattel's cowl and utility belt, and, of course, the blu-ray DVD set. FTC's figures aren't bad, but there was room for improvement as well as on Mattel's figures. They weren't too bad, but in my opinion could have been better with all the pre-hype. I do like FTC's accessory package and will have that coming at some point.

What I'd love is for Mattel to lose the rolling licence and have Corgi issue the Batmobile, Batboat, and even the later Batcopter - which I thought was pretty cool! I think, along with others here, that it would be awesome to have the Ideal Batcave set re-released as well. Then again the plastic cowl helmet with logo, the logo cape that came with it, even the Simms/Duncan version of the Batmobile should be put out once more! Man, so much comes to mind... And, yes, a big coffee table book on the show with all new photos from Adam, maybe Burt and Julie, and anyone else would be fantastic!

Come to think of it, going back to Corgi, I'd love for them to re-release their whole celebrity vehicle catalogue. They already put out the 007 Goldfinger Aston-Martin again the other month.
"Hmmm... I don't like the twist this joke is taking. Let us away! Let us away!"

Yellow Oval

Post by Yellow Oval »

AndyFish wrote:Lee
You want an ascot? I've got three! I started wearing one to meeting Thursday here in the studio after a joke made by my accountant and my assistant got me another pair. It actually does make the open collar shirt more comfortable. Send your address and we can be ascot buddies! I don't need three of them!
Jinkies Andy!

You should find a van and paint it the Mystery Machine colors. Then find a team of a red-headed lady, a bespectacled lady, a tall, thin, scraggy chin-haired guy and a brown Great Dane that always wants to eat! You can call yourselves Mystery Inc. Think of the adventure? Think of the "mystery"? I'll even give the team a hint. The guilty one is almost always the first person you meet and will always say they would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for you guys! :lol:
"Hmmm... I don't like the twist this joke is taking. Let us away! Let us away!"