Joker utility belt

1966 TV show type Bat-Items found on eBay, Collectibles, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
You must read the MERCHANDISE RULES before participating here.
Meule

Joker utility belt

Post by Meule » Fri May 01, 2015 12:30 am

Not my creation or auction, Renato (the seller) asked me to post this for him. It looks pretty cool if you ask me

http://www.ebay.com/itm/301615354893?ss ... 1555.l2649
"...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Flyinggrayson

Re: Joker utility belt

Post by Flyinggrayson » Fri May 01, 2015 1:08 pm

The more I read on this board about Renato and the more I see photos of his work the more I like him. I think I might have to get his book on the women of 66 Batman. I am not in the market for a Joker utility belt but you gotta love giving us all the ability to scratch that itch at a reasonable price point. His was not the cowl I was looking for but he serves a role in that market as well. I wish him all the best of luck and look forward to what he comes up with next.

Aussie Batfan

Post by Aussie Batfan » Fri May 01, 2015 7:35 pm

I agree with your thoughts on Renato and his work. I purchased his Bad Girls book and he was very accommodating in getting it to me in Australia. A good ambassador for the 66 flag.
Terry

Lou Szabo

Post by Lou Szabo » Fri May 01, 2015 7:44 pm

I've wanted a Joker Buckle for some years. Nice to see one available.
Some days you just can't get rid of a ... SHARK!

Meule

Post by Meule » Tue May 19, 2015 1:45 pm

I just had to have one and today it arrived. I gotta say it looks even better in person than in the pics. I asked Renato to make the Joker image a little bit bigger and it looks awesome. Anyone looking for a Joker utility belt should definitely contact Renato.
"...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Lou Szabo

Post by Lou Szabo » Tue May 19, 2015 1:58 pm

Mine arrived today also. looking good! I was just listening to an old Batman and Robin tape, featuring the Joker utility belt, and a Pagliacci story line to boot. Ironic huh?
Some days you just can't get rid of a ... SHARK!