REPLACEMENT DISCS

1966 TV show type Bat-Items found on eBay, Collectibles, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
You must read the MERCHANDISE RULES before participating here.
WayneGrayson

REPLACEMENT DISCS

Post by WayneGrayson »

I'm very late to the game, I bought a used copy of the Complete Series DVDs and got some mistake discs, such as no narration for the opening of the first Mr Freeze. I don't even know what all the mistakes are, but...

Anyway, Wally Wingert mentioned I could contact Warner for the exchange and said the link was somewhere on this board.

Any info will help - thanks.

Scott Sebring
Site Admin

Re: REPLACEMENT DISCS

Post by Scott Sebring »

Admin side of me: We have a search feature here to cut down on redundant posts/ requests. Either one of us looks it up there to find the thread or you. Lol. Also, the subject is a sticky at the top of this Merchandise section. ;)

Bleeding heart side of me:
Scott Sebring wrote:Painfully easy if you READ.

Go here:
http://www.shipment-service.com/batman66/

Fill out your personal info.

THEN
As per their instructions:
Please provide your media type and the UPC code found on the back of the package. If you purchased via batmanondvd.com and/or don’t have a UPC, please enter your format “BD” or “DVD” in the UPC field so we know what discs will need to be replaced.
Don't get confused by the batmanondvd.com reference. This works even if you got it from a Best Buy like me and don't have the UPC handy. Just fill in "BD" or "DVD" instead of the UPC complete with quotes.

THEN
If you got the Limited Edition Blu Ray set, put in your edition number.

That's it. Whether you got it from Best Buy, Amazon, gift or what have you. If you have multiple copies, then you will need to repeat this process for each one.
ImageImage