Neca 7" 66 Batman and Warner Bros.

1966 TV show type Bat-Items found on eBay, Collectibles, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
You must read the MERCHANDISE RULES before participating here.
Lou Szabo

Neca 7" 66 Batman and Warner Bros.

Post by Lou Szabo »

http://stores.ebay.com/Warnerbros-Exclu ... 9905461875
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (133.17 KiB) Viewed 7947 times
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (13.71 KiB) Viewed 7947 times
On eBay NOW and at Toys R Us on Friday. Various 7" NECA DC heroes with select movies.
Some days you just can't get rid of a ... SHARK!
NJ_Batfan

Re: Neca 7" 66 Batman and Warner Bros.

Post by NJ_Batfan »

Szabol, thanks for posting this. The figures look great, but I feel a particular irony that I have to purchase a grim and gritty Batman/Superman movie to get the Adam West or Christopher Reeve figures, which reflect a much lighter approach to the characters. Not sure if I need another Adam West Batman (never thought I'd type that on this forum), but that 's never stopped me before. :D Still, I appreciate finding out about it here!
Yellow Oval

Post by Yellow Oval »

I have the Adam West version and if my collection included Superman ( I do have one or two items) I would like the Christopher Reeve Superman as well. Having said that, I liked Heath Ledger's performance, but am not a fan of his 'Kurt Cobain'-look Joker nor the other Batman and Superman figures from Declining sales Comics's New 52 versions. I see so many deals for stuff involving the New ( or Phew!) 52 I can't believe they haven't figured out they will probably never move anything associated with that utterly failed concept. I am also surprised this is associated with Toys 'R Us as the DC section of that store seems to grow smaller with every passing month.
"Hmmm... I don't like the twist this joke is taking. Let us away! Let us away!"
Jim K, Bat fan

Post by Jim K, Bat fan »

NJ_Batfan wrote:I feel a particular irony that I have to purchase a grim and gritty Batman/Superman movie to get the Adam West or Christopher Reeve figures, which reflect a much lighter approach to the characters.
I agree - but the good news is, at the Warner Brothers eBay store, you can buy either figure with the Batman Lego movie!
Lou Szabo

Post by Lou Szabo »

Jim K, Bat fan wrote:
NJ_Batfan wrote:I feel a particular irony that I have to purchase a grim and gritty Batman/Superman movie to get the Adam West or Christopher Reeve figures, which reflect a much lighter approach to the characters.
I agree - but the good news is, at the Warner Brothers eBay store, you can buy either figure with the Batman Lego movie!
Just what I did. It is ironic that the Ledger Joker can be purchased with his movie, but West doesn't come with the 66 movie, nor does Reeve come with the 78 movie. Still, at 7". This will look good beside the Batmobile or Batcave accessories from Mattels 6" line
Some days you just can't get rid of a ... SHARK!
Ben Bentley

Post by Ben Bentley »

I'm digging on this, regardless of the lack lustre DVD bundle situation. The 1/4 Neca is still one of my favorite pieces that has been released to date and i'll be more than happy to spend a few bucks and add the 7" version to my horde, too.
simm

Post by simm »

I have all the Batman movies so I'll just wait a week and buy the figure for $19.99
Ben Bentley

Post by Ben Bentley »

Out of interest, has anybody grabbed one of these as yet? I'd be intrigued to see some up close photos out of the packaging.

Spotted this photo elsewhere online of a display in one of the selected TRU in Illinois...
11253742_10154337101558135_6419955810678493762_n.jpg
simm

Post by simm »

nm
burkestudio

Post by burkestudio »

I gotta get me one of those!! (or 2 :D )

Thanks all for posting pics.

-Jeremy
Same Bat Time! Same Bat Channel!
Technical Artist & Designer
Facebook: Burke Studio
eBay: jerburke http://www.ebay.com/usr/jerburke?_trksid=p2047675.l2559
Etsy: BurkeStudio
Instagram: BurkeStudio
AndyFish

Post by AndyFish »

They only had Adam West with the new movies left, so I reached out to number one son in America and he scored one for me at TRU. He said it was the last one left. He is going to check another one for a Chris Reeve (if only they'd don't a George Reeves one!)
Todd Grimes

Post by Todd Grimes »

I wonder if the Christoper Reeve Superman is sold out (?) It's not in the ebay store at the moment! I'll have to check my local TRU but guessing I wont have much luck. :/
TysonL

Post by TysonL »

Ben Bentley wrote:Out of interest, has anybody grabbed one of these as yet? I'd be intrigued to see some up close photos out of the packaging.

Spotted this photo elsewhere online of a display in one of the selected TRU in Illinois...
11253742_10154337101558135_6419955810678493762_n.jpg
I got Batman and Joker today. I will put up photos later .
TysonL

Post by TysonL »

Here they are.
Attachments
20151030_151800-1_resized.jpg
20151030_151739-1_resized.jpg
burkestudio

Post by burkestudio »

TysonL,

Thanks for posting the pictures.