66 Legos?!?!

1966 TV show type Bat-Items found on eBay, Collectibles, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
You must read the MERCHANDISE RULES before participating here.
Mike Mulitsch

Re: 66 Legos?!?!

Post by Mike Mulitsch »

Where can you get these " high end " Legos
Walmart , Target , ????

AndyFish

Post by AndyFish »

Great question Mike-- I do 98.9% of my shopping on Amazon-- so that'll be my first stop. After that-- the Lego Store would be my guess.

Legos were expensive when my kids were little, and they're still expensive. This one is worth every penny.
No idea what I'll do with it or when I'll put it together but that won't stop me from getting it.

gs22033

lego 1966 Batmobile

Post by gs22033 »

Look at this cool 1966 batmobile! Be sure to support this cool project and help it get 10,000 supporters!!
https://ideas.lego.com/projects/63116

AndyFish

Post by AndyFish »

I actually like this Batmobile better than the one in the set, but not enough to have two Lego Batmobiles. I think I already voted for this many many months ago.

Bookworm

Re: lego 1966 Batmobile

Post by Bookworm »

gs22033 wrote:Look at this cool 1966 batmobile! Be sure to support this cool project and help it get 10,000 supporters!!
https://ideas.lego.com/projects/63116
Although you're not getting any credit (or money), it may be that your fine work served as partial inspiration for the great set coming from lego so thanks for that!

Lou Szabo

Post by Lou Szabo »

http://www.actionfigureinsider.com/lego ... s-batcave/

Pricing and more pictures. March release date
Some days you just can't get rid of a ... SHARK!

SprangFan

Post by SprangFan »

That is insanely awesome. I showed my 10-year-old, the resident Leo freak of the house, and he noticed, "they put the button under the Shakespeare bust!" It's the little things.

Lou Szabo

Post by Lou Szabo »

Some days you just can't get rid of a ... SHARK!

To The Batpoles!

Post by To The Batpoles! »

So I noticed on the video that the Bat-Poles will have a "Costume Change" feature that will allow Bruce & Dick to arrive in the Batcave as Batman and Robin! This is SO INSANELY AWESOME!!!! :D :D :D

=Frank=
The Early Bird may get the Worm, but it's the SECOND Mouse that gets the CHEESE!

Dave from the UK

Post by Dave from the UK »

I was in the LEGO shop yesterday inquiring and the clerk told me there will be a Mr Freeze Mini Figure "Polybag" released with the set.

The polybag will be included with the first sets ordered online at the LEGO shop and "while stocks last" in Lego stores with £50 of Superhero set(s).

Ben Bentley

Post by Ben Bentley »

Dave from the UK wrote:I was in the LEGO shop yesterday inquiring and the clerk told me there will be a Mr Freeze Mini Figure "Polybag" released with the set.

The polybag will be included with the first sets ordered online at the LEGO shop and "while stocks last" in Lego stores with £50 of Superhero set(s).

Otto looks awesome as a Lego figure! That character was made for this set! :)

Dave from the UK

Post by Dave from the UK »

Ben Bentley wrote:
Dave from the UK wrote:I was in the LEGO shop yesterday inquiring and the clerk told me there will be a Mr Freeze Mini Figure "Polybag" released with the set.

Otto looks awesome as a Lego figure! That character was made for this set! :)
It's a great likeness right?

The Joker is outstanding as well. The mustache, hair colour and suit are perfect.

I might be tempted to modify Mr Freezes backpack a little though

I'm also going to customise the Batman head so his eyes are visible.

One of the things I've always loved about LEGO is that You can modify, customise and improve the sets to suit your taste.

I'm so excited about this set. But I really hope we get a batgirl mini figure as well at some point.

AndyFish

Post by AndyFish »

Pricey but we knew that. At least it's free shipping and six weeks away, time to raise some funds if needed. I'm on the fence, simply because of space. If I had a kid of playing age I'd be in right now, but as much as Mrs Fish loves the '66 Batman too I'm not sure where we'd put this once put together.

AndyFish

Post by AndyFish »

Who am I kidding? OF course I'm going to get one. The Shakespeare head tilts back, costume changer! Batmobile! C'mon!

burkestudio

Post by burkestudio »

AndyFish wrote:Who am I kidding? OF course I'm going to get one. The Shakespeare head tilts back, costume changer! Batmobile! C'mon!
Is there any other reason... NOPE!! :D

-Jeremy
Same Bat Time! Same Bat Channel!
Technical Artist & Designer
Facebook: Burke Studio
eBay: jerburke http://www.ebay.com/usr/jerburke?_trksid=p2047675.l2559
Etsy: BurkeStudio
Instagram: BurkeStudio