Anyone interested in a Riddler costume...

1966 TV show type Bat-Items found on eBay, Collectibles, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
You must read the MERCHANDISE RULES before participating here.
njboywonder

Anyone interested in a Riddler costume...

Post by njboywonder »

Hey.

I mentioned this when I thought about doing it, I think, last year, but I now have to purchase 6 sets of garments in order to get any to be able to create a Riddler costume. The investment is prohibitive without commitments to buy a few as I'll also have to pay to have all six printed now as well, as I don't want to run the risk of the only printer I know who can do them somehow becoming unavailable and leaving me with hundreds of dollars worth of unusable garments.

Please, if anyone is or might be interested in one over the next few months, in time for Halloween, etc., send me a message.

Thanks.
Brett
njboywonder

Re: Anyone interested in a Riddler costume...

Post by njboywonder »

Hey again.

As Batfanman has requested a costume, I now need only one more person to order in order for me to be able to afford the investment noted above, which would allow me to make the in all likelihood last costumes I can make available.

So again, if you are even considering one, please contact me to discuss. If you know anyone who might want one, please let him or her know.

Thanks.
Brett
njboywonder

Post by njboywonder »

Hey again.

One final solicitation, for a good reason...

I'm waiting to hear the decision from a second board member who requested information and am also considering taking the (big) risk and moving ahead with the single costume order I have.

However, for anyone who is considering one for the future but reluctant to let me know due to their indecision, it would make sense for you to at least mention the possibility to me.

This is because I have to guess which combinations of sizes might sell later when ordering the additional four or five sets of garments now, and you would have no way of buying a costume from me at all in the future (since I'd already be sitting on five spares) unless I happen to have chosen a combination that fits you.

So, if there's even a possibility, it would be in your best interest to mention now.

Thanks.
Brett
njboywonder

Post by njboywonder »

Within the last few days I lost the original buyer and received an order from a new one which I now can't fill.

Though I'll reach out individually as well, if anyone who was ambivalent or waiting to find out if their getting a costume was even possible based upon the number of orders I'd received, please do contact me ASAP.

Having to wait is what cost me the original buyer so I'd like to strike while the Bat-iron's hot this time.

Thanks.
Brett
njboywonder

Post by njboywonder »

Orders for the last six costumes I'll likely ever be able to afford to make are placed.

One is sold, the others are purchased in a range of sizes likely to be requested, for guys with lean to average builds from about 5' 8" - 6', with flexibility at both ends. Except for a second that I'm having a model wear for a shoot, the others will be purchases sans shoes, so those can be sized to order.

They'll be ready well in advance of Halloween.

Please PM if interested.

Thanks.
Brett
njboywonder

Post by njboywonder »

Every now and then I stumble across on-line photos of guys in one of my Riddler costumes...still available in time for Halloween!

Surfer_Bat

Post by Surfer_Bat »

Do you have photos of the costume ... is it the skin suit one or suit? Do you offer / make for kids sizes?

Tried to pm you but have not been active enough to permit that feature.

Thank you