ADAM WEST on cover of "REMIND"

1966 TV show type Bat-Items found on eBay, Collectibles, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
You must read the MERCHANDISE RULES before participating here.
chetchumley

ADAM WEST on cover of "REMIND"

Post by chetchumley »

While in BORDERS books last week checking magazine rack,,,,,lo & behold saw a beautiful full color shot of ADAM WEST as BATMAN,,,same pose that was on T,V,GUIDE 50 yrs ago,,,only this is is larger & covers 90 % of the cover,,,its a mag dedicated to classic..t,v,,,,movies,,etc,,,entire issue is dedicated to SUPERHEROES best part it only covers 1950s----80s,,,,articles include,,,,,super villains ,,,,,loopy superheroes,,,,,superchicks,,,,and more...there are photos of batman,robin,,spiderman,,hornet & kata,,flash..wonder woman,,& joker catwoman ,,eartha & julie... and more..there is even a color pinup of yvonne as BATGIRL, even though its her in her pilot cowl,,,i highly recommend it ,,$ 4,99
John Mack

Re: ADAM WEST on cover of "REMIND"

Post by John Mack »

Sorry if I seem concerned about the wrong thing here, but I thought Borders went out of business. I know all stores in AZ closed. Cool about the mag. Gonna have to look for it. Heading to the Remind site now if they have one. I'll post a link if they do.

So, they do have a site, but it doesn't show the mag. However, they're all over ebay. I wonder if Remind is part of TV Guide or if they paid a boat load of money to use that image...
Attachments
s-l225.jpg
s-l225.jpg (14.68 KiB) Viewed 3666 times
Music. BAT! Music.
gothosmansion

Post by gothosmansion »

Thanks for the heads-up. I just picked one up on eBay.
AndyFish

Post by AndyFish »

Neat-- I don't know why I'd need this, but its a good price, going to check my local B&N.
Batman65

Post by Batman65 »

AndyFish wrote:Neat-- I don't know why I'd need this, but its a good price, going to check my local B&N.
Let me know if B&N has it.
AndyFish

Post by AndyFish »

My local B&N did not have them, I'm not interested in getting one anyway, despite the cool cover.
John Mack

Post by John Mack »

Andy, you could draw and paint one anytime, any size with the "Fish style". Now THAT I would be interested in purchasing!
Music. BAT! Music.