New 6" Batmobile with figures

1966 TV show type Bat-Items found on eBay, Collectibles, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
You must read the MERCHANDISE RULES before participating here.
greatlakes6

Re: New 6" Batmobile with figures

Post by greatlakes6 »

I read that the two standing figure are 1/35 scale, a little out of place with the vehicle. For the price tag, I was hoping for diecast, not pvc.
Lou Szabo

Post by Lou Szabo »

Sadly metal is being replaced by resin and plastic...
Some days you just can't get rid of a ... SHARK!
John Mack

Post by John Mack »

Yes, I too wish it were metal, but then I got to thinking about the Fiberglass Freaks replicas and that coupled with how I used to be, just smiled and made the preorder anyway. I want this car!

Now, you guys all know I'm usually the first one to complain about price. I had a long talk with myself after I left the board as Batguitarist. One the negatives in my life I had to change was the negative about the cost of many Batman items. With the help of Andy Fish, I have turned myself around and became the fun loving 66 Batman fan I once was! Also, even though he doesn't know it, Mark Racop has helped me as well. He's an inspiration to everyone, or should be! He's a motivational speaker that has enlightened me to the fact that not everything centers on money. Easy to say, I know, whether you're talking about a $100 Japanese Batmobile toy or a $300,000 FF officially licensed replica. But honestly, as another board member put it, you sometimes just need to get what you've always wanted. Thanks again Andy and Mark! You guys have no idea how much you've helped me back to my old self...or is that old Batself?
Music. BAT! Music.
Lou Szabo

Post by Lou Szabo »

AMEN from BCA - Batman Collectors Anonymous.

Enjoy it. I'll bet it will look great in front of the SDCC Batcave display for 1/43 cars - it looks like you could use 1/40 to 1/50 scale vehicles with that great looking Batcave. I can picture that Batcave under a coffee table with a glass top.
By the way, the 1/43 scale Hot Wheels Elite Batmobiles dont have opening doors or figures and sell for over $100. At least the Corgi had figures, but a mint in box is over $250. Only Eagle Moss is relatively inexpensive at $20 to $25
Some days you just can't get rid of a ... SHARK!
AndyFish

Post by AndyFish »

Well I need another Batmobile like I need more laywers-- but I like the standing figures very much! I might have to grab it just for those.
greatlakes6

Post by greatlakes6 »

I just can't get enough of the diorama, absolutely love it!
AndyFish

Post by AndyFish »

And John-- thanks for the kind words, I'm glad to offer what little help I could.
I second Mark Racop being a great guy too.
BatToys

Post by BatToys »

Where is the best place to order this?
John Mack

Post by John Mack »

BatToys wrote:Where is the best place to order this?
Well, I don't know about best but the Big Bad Toy Store has that $2 collectors grade offer that is very important to me.
Music. BAT! Music.