Automobillia question

1966 TV show type Bat-Items found on eBay, Collectibles, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
You must read the MERCHANDISE RULES before participating here.
Batken

Automobillia question

Post by Batken »

Does anyone know if the Batgirl cycle from the Automobile collection will stand up on its own ? I can see the little black stand under the bike but it might just be for show and unable to support the bike ? Anyone.
Yellow Oval

Re: Automobillia question

Post by Yellow Oval »

I haven't looked at mine too closely but I would say if it doesn't have a kickstand than don't try it. They're initially meant to be displayed in the case and if it falls over and breaks, well, I find them to be pricey enough as is.
"Hmmm... I don't like the twist this joke is taking. Let us away! Let us away!"
Therin of Andor

Re: Automobillia question

Post by Therin of Andor »

Batken wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:28 pm Does anyone know if the Batgirl cycle from the Automobile collection will stand up on its own ? I can see the little black stand under the bike but it might just be for show and unable to support the bike ? Anyone.
When mine arrived, the little bike kickstand was actually loose in the display case, and I couldn't work out exactly where it had to be reattached. I could see three potential holes. Luckily, there was an unboxing video on Youtube. The model is fixed into place with tiny screws, but yes, it can stand alone... I took two pics and then quickly screwed it back onto the rectangular base.

Funko Terrific Trio by Ian McLean, on Flickr

Funko Batgirl with Eaglemoss cycle by Ian McLean, on Flickr
"Holy nostalgia, Batman!"
Therin of Andor

(aka Ian McLean, from Sydney, Australia)