JULIE NEWMAR ORNAMENT

1966 TV show type Bat-Items found on eBay, Collectibles, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
You must read the MERCHANDISE RULES before participating here.
User avatar
antman67
Posts: 0
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:58 pm

Re: JULIE NEWMAR ORNEAMENT

Post by antman67 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:03 pm

Pretty cool
Attachments
Capture.JPG
HOLY HOSIERY! Is that a run in my TIGHTS?

User avatar
John Mack
Posts: 0
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:15 pm

Re: JULIE NEWMAR ORNEAMENT

Post by John Mack » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:29 pm

Ok guys, any guesses as to why she's holding a diamond? Cat burglar perhaps?
Music. BAT! Music.

User avatar
Alfred The Butler
Posts: 0
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:51 pm

Re: JULIE NEWMAR ORNEAMENT

Post by Alfred The Butler » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:42 pm

John Mack wrote:Ok guys, any guesses as to why she's holding a diamond? Cat burglar perhaps?
Diamonds are a girls best friend!

User avatar
Batman65
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:09 am

Re: JULIE NEWMAR ORNEAMENT

Post by Batman65 » Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:01 am

Doesn't really matter to me what she is holding. I just think its a nice looking ornament. Now, I will digress here that I wish the artists sculpting these ornaments were actual fans, or people who had actually watched the show. The poses may then be a little more desirable. Nonetheless, she will DEFINITELY be on my tree this year..."if I can get my hands on one"...lol

User avatar
John Mack
Posts: 0
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:15 pm

Re: JULIE NEWMAR ORNEAMENT

Post by John Mack » Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:54 am

Batman65 wrote:Doesn't really matter to me what she is holding. I just think its a nice looking ornament. Now, I will digress here that I wish the artists sculpting these ornaments were actual fans, or people who had actually watched the show. The poses may then be a little more desirable. Nonetheless, she will DEFINITELY be on my tree this year..."if I can get my hands on one"...lol

Well, try as I may, I like things that make sense. A diamond? Just saying...
Music. BAT! Music.

User avatar
johndeblasi
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 4:56 am

Re: JULIE NEWMAR ORNAMENT

Post by johndeblasi » Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:13 am

Maybe it should have been a cat's eye opal.

User avatar
Boy Wonder
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:57 pm

Re: JULIE NEWMAR ORNAMENT

Post by Boy Wonder » Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:57 pm

Well, it comes out tomorrow.
I pre-ordered it online so it'll be a few days before mine arrives.

User avatar
Jim K, Bat fan
Posts: 0
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:42 pm

Re: JULIE NEWMAR ORNAMENT

Post by Jim K, Bat fan » Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:41 pm

Boy Wonder wrote:Well, it comes out tomorrow.
I pre-ordered it online so it'll be a few days before mine arrives.
I didn't think you could order those limited edition ornaments - is that from the Hallmark website?

User avatar
Lou Szabo
Posts: 0
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:22 pm

Re: JULIE NEWMAR ORNAMENT

Post by Lou Szabo » Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:51 am

Julie is in the house.
My first time at Hallmark for this event. Over half are speculators working in teams with military precision. :lol: They started with 12 and were down to 2 when I left, one to a customer., and these were being grabbed at 7:53 am. They opened at 7:48
Reminds me of Toys RUs with TMNT and Power Rangers back in the day!
Good luck.
Some days you just can't get rid of a ... SHARK!

User avatar
Batman65
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:09 am

Re: JULIE NEWMAR ORNAMENT

Post by Batman65 » Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:30 am

Got mine this morning. Made the drive to GB. There was a ton of people in the store this morning. 5 Catwoman ornaments left when we checked out.

User avatar
BatTime
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:15 pm

Re: JULIE NEWMAR ORNAMENT

Post by BatTime » Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:12 pm

Got up bright and early and arrived just as they were opening the doors. I didn't have to search very hard because the limited quantity ornaments were sitting front and center!

When inspecting the sculpt before purchase, it's actually not bad. MORE than passible for Julie. I did notice an area in-between the legs where there seems to be some extra paint, but it turns out the others were that way too (they let me the check another one from the shelf). There were about 6 or 7 on the shelf.

Anyway, I'll be very happy with Catwoman joining the Batman 66 area of the tree this year! :lol: I'll try and post pictures of the unboxed ornament later.
Attachments
catwoman66JPG.JPG
"I don't know who he is beneath that mask of his, but I know when we need him, and we need him now!"

User avatar
Boy Wonder
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:57 pm

Re: JULIE NEWMAR ORNAMENT

Post by Boy Wonder » Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:08 pm

Jim K, Bat fan wrote:
Boy Wonder wrote:Well, it comes out tomorrow.
I pre-ordered it online so it'll be a few days before mine arrives.
I didn't think you could order those limited edition ornaments - is that from the Hallmark website?
I ordered it here.
http://www.keepsakecaboose.com/
However, it's now telling me that they won't have it i stock until October 3rd.
Also, I could have sworn that it was originally listed at 15 dollars but it now says 32 BUT that could be my mistake.

User avatar
Batman65
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:09 am

Re: JULIE NEWMAR ORNAMENT

Post by Batman65 » Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:48 am

Here are some pics.
Attachments
IMG_0031.JPG
IMG_0030.JPG

elmrgraham
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:25 am

Re: JULIE NEWMAR ORNAMENT

Post by elmrgraham » Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:43 am

Purrfect.

User avatar
TysonL
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:11 am

Re: JULIE NEWMAR ORNAMENT

Post by TysonL » Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:24 am

Boy Wonder wrote:
Jim K, Bat fan wrote:
Boy Wonder wrote:Well, it comes out tomorrow.
I pre-ordered it online so it'll be a few days before mine arrives.
I didn't think you could order those limited edition ornaments - is that from the Hallmark website?
I ordered it here.
http://www.keepsakecaboose.com/
However, it's now telling me that they won't have it i stock until October 3rd.
Also, I could have sworn that it was originally listed at 15 dollars but it now says 32 BUT that could be my mistake.
They are $15 so that must be a 3rd party seller and it appears they are asking twice the amount.

Post Reply