Moebius Robin

1966 TV show type Bat-Items found on eBay, Collectibles, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
You must read the MERCHANDISE RULES before participating here.
Boy Wonder

Moebius Robin

Post by Boy Wonder »

In Stores Now!
10547724_956477181034061_6646493560985160702_o.jpg
1454867_742667439114790_7482232027480002689_n.jpg
COPPRODUCTIONS

Re: Moebius Robin

Post by COPPRODUCTIONS »

I received my kits on Wednesday, so online retailers should be shipping now and brick and mortar should have them in a week or so. Likeness is pretty good, but not quite as sharp as the Penguin (which to me, is the best of the four kits released so far, but that might be because the EXPRESSION is so animated compared to the other three which are fairly neutral). Mask is separate from the face, and kit includes two different right arms; one holding a batarang in throwing position, and the second with arm molded separate from the sleeve with two different gloves, closed fist (shown in photo) and open w/spread fingers. Left arm is also engineered w/sleeve, arm and glove separate so the arm can be rotated in the sleeve for different poses. This is a REALLY well thought out kit design -wise, and a bargain for the price (MSRP $34.95 but you can get it online for well under $30!) If you are a kit guy, this is a great deal!
Tom
John Mack

Post by John Mack »

High praise indeed. I'm really loving these kits! I am so fortunate to still be able to build these. Eyesights' a little worse than I'd like, but nothing a lighted magnifier can't solve!
Music. BAT! Music.
Ben Bentley

Post by Ben Bentley »

Looking forward to seeing people's builds. I just wish I had the time and skills to do something as meticulous as paint statues like these.
Batman65

Post by Batman65 »

The likeness is fantastic! Looks like I need another project...lol
Boy Wonder

Post by Boy Wonder »

Got mine today!

Happy Halloween!
citazins.JPG
Randy

Post by Randy »

Got Mine last Friday. Can anyone recommend colors for this kit?
John Mack

Post by John Mack »

What? Moebius's list of red, yellow, green, black, flesh, gold and white isn't sufficient? Lol :lol:

I know, just joking....their color lists for their kits leave a lot to be desired. Unfortunately, the colors they used on their prototypes are all custom blended by professional artists and done as they went along, so you'll just have use your own judgement as to colors. I STILL haven't found the type of blue for Batman I'm going to use. The craft section is a better place to ask these questions. Make a new thread there and good luck. Btw, it will be fine with whatever you decide!
Music. BAT! Music.