BATMAN BLACK FRIDAY DEAL?

1966 TV show type Bat-Items found on eBay, Collectibles, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
You must read the MERCHANDISE RULES before participating here.
AndyFish

BATMAN BLACK FRIDAY DEAL?

Post by AndyFish »

Mrs Fish persuaded me to stop at a Target on our way back from one of our favorite restaurants and while she perused the makeup section I stumbled into the area I used to always look forward to but since switching virtually to all streaming I've not been in ages- the DVD/Blu Ray section.

Lo and Behold there were many multiple copies of the Complete Batman DVD series along with several other classic shows like Star Trek TOS, Get Smart, Andy Griffith and Lost in Space-- so many copies that I thought surely they must be on sale, but no they were $39-$59 each.

Then I glanced in their Black Friday preview listing from Corporate and it says "TV Series DVD Sets $10ea" with no other details. So it's a longshot but there is a possibility Batman is among this lot. I'm not up with DVD prices lately, but I know both they and Blu are really falling as more and more people go my way with the streaming.

But regardless, whether or not the set is on sale somewhere, I thought we could start a thread here should anyone spot anything Classic 66 Batman related listed as being on sale Black Friday or into the Xmas Season.

So if you see something, say something.
Jim K, Bat fan

Re: BATMAN BLACK FRIDAY DEAL?

Post by Jim K, Bat fan »

Thanks for the heads up, Andy!

The Black Friday ad does have the sets listed, Reg. 12.99-39.99 - "TV series shown and more."
Batman is not shown, but who knows...

http://weeklyad.target.com/promotions?l ... PR&page=12
Jim K, Bat fan

Post by Jim K, Bat fan »

Tuesday, November 22 - the Canadian Amazon has the complete 1966 series as their "Deal of the Day." They have the regular DVD, the Blu-ray, and the "red box" Blu-ray. Some great prices, too, especially for those in the US with the current exchange rate.

https://www.amazon.ca/s/ref=gbps_ulm_m- ... V40FTGE4PF
TysonL

Post by TysonL »

Mattycollector.com has 40% off the Cowl and Belt with free shipping.
AndyFish

Post by AndyFish »

They've also got the Batusi Batman figure for 40% off. I never picked up one of these, just can't get past the strange elbows, but it's a neat package.
TysonL

Post by TysonL »

AndyFish wrote:They've also got the Batusi Batman figure for 40% off. I never picked up one of these, just can't get past the strange elbows, but it's a neat package.
I got mine when they first hit SDCC and really enjoy it. It plays funky music and has a spot in the back where you can make Batman dance.
Jim K, Bat fan

Post by Jim K, Bat fan »

Just returned from Best Buy (who opened at 3pm on Thanksgiving.) They have season 1 and season 3, regular DVD on sale for $8.99 each!
simm

Post by simm »

Best Buy has the complete Blu Ray series for $59.99 with free shipping.
BrianPGH

Post by BrianPGH »

I pre-ordered 'Batman: A Celebration of the Classic TV Series' from Amazon, using the promo code HOLIDAYBOOK, and with tax it only came out to $25.84.

The code gets you $10 off of your order, and is only good until November 28th at 2:59am EST. Also it's only good for printed books. No ebooks or audiobooks.

Just wanted to share.
Ben Bentley

Post by Ben Bentley »

BrianPGH wrote:I pre-ordered 'Batman: A Celebration of the Classic TV Series' from Amazon, using the promo code HOLIDAYBOOK, and with tax it only came out to $25.84.

The code gets you $10 off of your order, and is only good until November 28th at 2:59am EST. Also it's only good for printed books. No ebooks or audiobooks.

Just wanted to share.
Thanks for the heads up!
Lou Szabo

Post by Lou Szabo »

Regular Target adv for ROTCC on Blu ray for what the DVD sold for. Might even include the steel book
Some days you just can't get rid of a ... SHARK!