Jada 1/24th Batmobile

1966 TV show type Bat-Items found on eBay, Collectibles, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
You must read the MERCHANDISE RULES before participating here.
A. Pennyworth

Re: Jada 1/24th Batmobile

Post by A. Pennyworth »

P.N.Gwynne wrote:The coolest thing about it is that I thought that I have seen a video that shows that the steering wheel turns the front wheels. Haven't taken mine out of the box so I can't confirm this. If it wasn't a dream this is the first car to do this!....
The steering wheel does NOT turn the front wheels in this diecast, it is just a straight line roller. However, the Mattel 1:18th's steering wheel does turn with the front wheels!
P.N.Gwynne

Post by P.N.Gwynne »

Sorry my bad! i have watched too many videos in the past week on all the toy variations!

Keep an eye out for the Jada 1/32 Batmobile. Mattel did not put one out in this size. If you are a completist you will need this as well.
Everyone has an opinion. Mine might have no more value than yours but it may be different.
Mike Mulitsch

Post by Mike Mulitsch »

The wheels roll....
AndyFish

Post by AndyFish »

I got the 1/32 because it was so cheap-- it's nice-- for what it is-- and very reminiscent to me of either the Aurora or the Corgi due to it's size. It's been a while since I've had either of those but I had several when I was a kid-- they would never survive the play I'd put them through.
I like it.
Batfanman

Post by Batfanman »

Picked up the 1/24th today - really cool! Love the detail. On the lookout for the 1/32 next! :D
Every Day Is BATMAN DAY!
Visit & Like - https://www.facebook.com/batfanman66
TravelSteveR

Re: Jada 1/24th and 1/32 Batmobile

Post by TravelSteveR »

Big Bad Toy Store has pre-orders listings up for the JADA 1/24 and 1/32 '66 Batmobile. What's odd is the item number doesn't match the 1/24 I that I bought at Target awhile back. I don't have the 1/32 version. I pre-ordered both and sent an email to BBTS asking about the number discrepancy. I don't want a duplicate of the 1/24.

Here's the link:

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/sear ... a%20batman

Steve
Better Living Through Godzilla