A little expensive but very cool!

1966 TV show type Bat-Items found on eBay, Collectibles, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
You must read the MERCHANDISE RULES before participating here.
rickkrefft

Re: A little expensive but very cool!

Post by rickkrefft »

For those of you interested in this piece please go to the Bradford Exchange website and re-order it. They updated the info and they provide so much more detail such as each one will light up and the series will be numbered to less than 300. Batman and Robin will be issues 1 and 2 and villains will follow. They want to see how much interest there is in these before they start making them. So if more of us order they may indeed get made. What separates these from the Tweeterheads and Diamond Select busts/statues is they use batteries. No risk as we are allowed to return them. just giving the heads up.
John Mack

Post by John Mack »

Cool. Good touch. Light up displays. But if you read the text, it says limited to 295 casting DAYS, not less than 300 pieces, so if demand is met, there will more than enough for every one.
Music. BAT! Music.
ELVIS

Post by ELVIS »

Ah, the old "casting days" trick! Similar to "firing days" for plates. I don't know for sure how many can be cast or fired per day, but I know it is way more than one! Probably dozens or even hundreds! That said, it looks cool and I hope it gets made!
rickkrefft

Post by rickkrefft »

So I don't know much about casting days, what exactly does that mean? Does it mean they only have 295 days to complete the entire collection? My guess is there will be at least 7 pieces. Batman, Robin, Batgirl, Joker, Penguin, Riddler and Catwoman.
Gryck

Post by Gryck »

Can someone post pics of the page?
Apparently they aren't available to Canada, they aren't on the Canadian site... the American links take me back to Canada again. :/
johndeblasi

Post by johndeblasi »

Thanks for the update rickkrefft. I just placed my order again for this piece. I hope it won't be cancelled yet again.
John Mack

Post by John Mack »

8-)
Attachments
904710.jpg
904710.jpg (25.43 KiB) Viewed 3373 times
Music. BAT! Music.
John Mack

Post by John Mack »

IT'S A HIT!

That's what the page now says! Shipping in October 2017!

http://m.bradfordexchange.com/products/ ... ction.html
Music. BAT! Music.
AndyFish

Post by AndyFish »

As John pointed out in another thread, these are now up for pre-order.
And ELVIS asked how they could get away with these Hot Toys Photoshop images as examples...

I'd agree-- they aren't even GOOD photoshop images, and at least take your own pictures of the HT figures to create your pre-production images rather than use their stock photos.

Shameless!