Funko!!! 4 inch figs!!!!

1966 TV show type Bat-Items found on eBay, Collectibles, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
You must read the MERCHANDISE RULES before participating here.
Alfredo

Re: Funko!!! 4 inch figs!!!!

Post by Alfredo »

I found them for reasonable prices on eBay. Not getting every figure, just what I like, the main villians. Wondering if they'll make Alfred, Egg Head???
AndyFish

Post by AndyFish »

They usually have a pretty big presence at SDCC so I'm expecting we'll hear a bit about Wave 2 which I'm pretty certain will be Joker, Penguin, Riddler and a wild card-- Mad Hatter would be a likely candidate because then you can have a pink cowl variant, which is an easy alteration.
Crayfish

Post by Crayfish »

I got Batman, Bookwork, Catwoman, and King Tut from BBTS earlier this week. Yesterday I stopped by Books-a-Million and the Batmobile caught my eye (granted I already have two). I found Batgirl and Mr. Freeze but as I went through the figures...I couldn't believe my eyes...I found the variant Batman. I picked him up along with another Batman for my son. I got an employee to call and see if they had another Batgirl at the Book-a - Million up the road as I would get that one too for him......they did not but they had the variant Mr. Freeze.

The bad thing is I wasn't really looking for either of these chases (as I could live without them) but I am glad I came upon them when I did.
LizardKing

Post by LizardKing »

AndyFish wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:12 am They usually have a pretty big presence at SDCC so I'm expecting we'll hear a bit about Wave 2 which I'm pretty certain will be Joker, Penguin, Riddler and a wild card-- Mad Hatter would be a likely candidate because then you can have a pink cowl variant, which is an easy alteration.
Sounds like wave 2 line-up is set. They said expect the major villains. Just worried if they may all 3 (Joker, Penguin, Riddler) that series 3 would be uncertain with all the big names out of the way.
Gadgeteer

Post by Gadgeteer »

I really hope these toys get into a 3rd wave with a different vehicle in each wave.
AndyFish

Post by AndyFish »

That would be cool, be neat to see a boat and batcycle. I have to imagine it's the big three next and that would still leave a Riddler suit variant, Surfing Joker, Egghead and Eartha Kitt Catwoman for wave three possibilities.

Is expect a gold batmobile variant at NYCC
Gadgeteer

Post by Gadgeteer »

I think a really good Batcopter could be done by Funko, something to scale with the chopper from the 3 3/4 inch MASH toy line.
Therin of Andor

Post by Therin of Andor »

Gadgeteer wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:36 pm I think a really good Batcopter could be done by Funko, something to scale with the chopper from the 3 3/4 inch MASH toy line.
Cool! I've only ever seen the M*A*S*H figures, never the playset stuff!

http://www.mash4077tv.com/articles/tristar/

Definitely could become a Batcopter!
"Holy nostalgia, Batman!"
Therin of Andor

(aka Ian McLean, from Sydney, Australia)
AndyFish

Post by AndyFish »

Wow-- how many kids had a set of MASH Action figures? I'm not sure I would have hung out with that kid. ;)
The Copter would be cool.
Therin of Andor

Damn.

Kept quoting myself trying to edit. Sorry about that.

I recall that "The Love Boat" (Mego, 1981) and "M*A*S*H" (Tri-Star, 1982) had 3.75" figures around about the same time. I bought a few "Hotlips Houlihan" figures on clearance for customs for my "Star Trek: The Motion Picture" figures. Never saw them at retail.

In Canada, there was even a styrene Sea Princess playset from Grand Toys!
Therin of Andor

John Mack

Post by John Mack »

Wasn't the MASH helicopter actually THE Batcopter? 20th Century Fox studios for both
Music. BAT! Music.
Therin of Andor

Therin of Andor

ChAnOoD

Post by ChAnOoD »

Hey guys, Any website recomendation to buy the figures? I took a look to BBTS, in which I already bought stuff in the past plus they deliver worldwide, but sadly they have most of the figures "sold out". I asked them if they´re going to get these in stock soon but "unfortunately will not be able to acquire any further stock of this particular item due to the manufacturer having sold out".

I´m afraid if I wait too much for a wider distribution they´ll be gone; also I convinced a friend to get one or two to split shipping costs. For 50 bucks having a set of batfigures sounds real nice, and they´d look nice with Batman, Robin & The Batmobile (which should arrive this week).
mwilbury

Post by mwilbury »

Try Toy Wars. I had a very good experience ordering the Batmobile set from this vendor a few weeks ago, and I just placed my order for the wave 1 figures.

Right now, they're having a July 4 sale with 25% off in-stock items. Their prices are already very competitive, and you can get free shipping if you spend over a certain amount. They are out of stock on the packages with the chase action figures, but they also offer the Pop! figures.
ChAnOoD

Post by ChAnOoD »

Thanks, mwilbury! Gonna ask them some questions about shipping right now.