Funko!!! 4 inch figs!!!!

1966 TV show type Bat-Items found on eBay, Collectibles, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
You must read the MERCHANDISE RULES before participating here.
Mike Mulitsch

Re: Funko!!! 4 inch figs!!!!

Post by Mike Mulitsch »

I've finally gotten them all
I'm in the St. Louis area , had to pay online price's but decent for the chase ( thanks Andy)
All others including Batmobile from EE or BBTS or Amazon, and all my FB friends were looking, some people on FB had doubles and triples of them all weeks ago.
TysonL

Post by TysonL »

Funko has the Red Batmobile for SDCC in the shop at the moment. It will most likely sell out.
https://www.funko-shop.com/collections/ ... ith-batman
AndyFish

Post by AndyFish »

You beat me to the punch-- I just grabbed one via the shop.
IMPOSSIBLE to get on the show floor and now no need to leave clothes behind from the suitcase.
Hedji

Post by Hedji »

Dang it. Missed it.
Monstar

Post by Monstar »

Was able to score a Red Batmobile (among other things) from the Funko booth!
LizardKing

Post by LizardKing »

Hopefully some more pop up on their site tomorrow. Not being able to buy the figures at stores like TRU has me down on the line a bit.
AndyFish

Post by AndyFish »

TRU is slow to stock Funko-- but I'm certain they'll end up there. Anyplace that carries the POP figures will very likely have these.

Funko said they'll be offering a certain number of the Variant Batmobiles on the site all weekend, I don't know if that's still the plan. They didn't sell out anywhere near as quickly as some of the Pop Batmobile variants did so I think anyone who wants one will be able to get one.

The booth seemed much more organized this year, but the lines are crazy-- they start the night before. That's insanity!
LizardKing

Post by LizardKing »

AndyFish wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:27 am TRU is slow to stock Funko-- but I'm certain they'll end up there. Anyplace that carries the POP figures will very likely have these.

Funko said they'll be offering a certain number of the Variant Batmobiles on the site all weekend, I don't know if that's still the plan. They didn't sell out anywhere near as quickly as some of the Pop Batmobile variants did so I think anyone who wants one will be able to get one.

The booth seemed much more organized this year, but the lines are crazy-- they start the night before. That's insanity!
Thanks for the update. I'll check their site and see if they list anymore of the Batmobile
WishItWas1984

Post by WishItWas1984 »

I wonder ***Censored: find another word that suggests good manners even it it 's just the initals to censored words*** is up with Big Bad Toy Store. They got their initial shipment in a month ago and have done nothing with the chase and haven't marked Batgirl or the regular Mr. Freeze in-stock yet.

I pre-ordered nearly the day they were available there and neither popped up in my Pile of Loot. So annoyed.
TravelSteveR

Post by TravelSteveR »

I'm waiting for my Batgirl and Preminger Mr. Freeze too, having ordered them the day they were listed. I called BBTS Friday to ask what's up, and the man said they are waiting for Funko to send them cases of figures. I mentioned that other places have had them since June, and it seemed strange that all those places have them but BBTS doesn't, and he said it's not strange at all. In fact they may have to change the arrival month to August.
Better Living Through Godzilla
WishItWas1984

Post by WishItWas1984 »

TravelSteveR wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:07 pm I'm waiting for my Batgirl and Preminger Mr. Freeze too, having ordered them the day they were listed. I called BBTS Friday to ask what's up, and the man said they are waiting for Funko to send them cases of figures. I mentioned that other places have had them since June, and it seemed strange that all those places have them but BBTS doesn't, and he said it's not strange at all. In fact they may have to change the arrival month to August.
Interesting. I still think something doesn't make sense. BBTS is not a small online toy shop. When you factor that to the large retailers not stocking these in any number (at least I don't think TRU, Target, etc.. has multiple pegs for these), where did they go?

I mean they WERE in their initial cases. Maybe people pre-ordered a crazy amount of Batgirl and Freeze? Maybe they just suck at organizing first come/first served? *shrug*

But to maybe wait until August? ugh I would try eBay but there's no way I'm finding them there for retail.
LizardKing

Post by LizardKing »

Amazon.com has them all except the chase.
Boy Wonder

Post by Boy Wonder »

LizardKing wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:33 pm Amazon.com has them all except the chase.
Yes & No.
I posted this in another thread,...

So, I ordered the Funko Batman villains & Batgirl from Amazon,...
1. Catwoman,
2. Bookworm,
3. King Tut,
4. Batgirl,
5. Mr Freeze (Otto Preminger)
All for about $10.00 each.

They all arrived this morning but there was a mistake,...
I was sent the chase, Eli Wallach version of Mr. Freeze.
I'd already set my mind against buying this figure because I'd seen him advertised for $40.00 on another website.
Anyway, after noticing the mistake, I went back and checked my order.
It actually does say in the description, "Styles may vary".
So, I guess that I lucked out!
WishItWas1984

Post by WishItWas1984 »

LizardKing wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:33 pm Amazon.com has them all except the chase.
Thanks!!

I just cancelled my order for my 2 Batgirls and 1 Mr. Freeze from BBTS and ordered all 3 from Amazon for the same price.

I'd have cancelled my Rick & Morty Rick 5" too, but Amazon isn't carrying it, some 3rd party seller has it and for $25. LOL Nope.

Anyway, thanks again and hopefully this weekend I can finally get my Funko Bat-Shelf in order. And maybe I'll hit the jackpot like Boy Wonder and get the Freeze chase. lol
LizardKing

Post by LizardKing »

Was there any mention of series 2 at the SDCC? Also looks like the Batman chase figure has cooled off. $25 shipped seems to be going rate. Also the exclusive red batmobile from SDCC is all over eBay and sellers are dropping the price after the initial 24 hours of it selling out.