Funko!!! 4 inch figs!!!!

1966 TV show type Bat-Items found on eBay, Collectibles, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
You must read the MERCHANDISE RULES before participating here.
TysonL

Re: Funko!!! 4 inch figs!!!!

Post by TysonL »

Holy Retro Batman !!
Attachments
20170728_134448_resized.jpg
WishItWas1984

Post by WishItWas1984 »

JACKPOT! :D

The replacement came in for my damaged Freeze and I scored the chase. For $0.

And I just pulled the trigger for $20 shipped on the Batman chase of eBay. Fair price for what it is, even if demand drops off a cliff and the price tanks further. :)

BATDOG

Post by BATDOG »

Anyone have a chase Freeze to trade for a chase Batman?
TravelSteveR

Post by TravelSteveR »

Hooray! My series one figure acquisition is complete. Bring on Series 2. Any guesses what might be next? Here's one possibility: Joker, Penguin, Mad Hatter, Eartha Catwoman, Meriwether Catwoman (Chase), Sanders Mr. Freeze, Aunt Harriet (Chase)

Of course there are a thousand combinations, especially with the chases, but I would love an Egghead/Olga two-pack. Figures, Inc. did a good job but went crazy with some wacky variants (tied up Batman and Robin?).
Better Living Through Godzilla
AndyFish

Post by AndyFish »

The great 13th DIMENSION website has some informed conjecture on the next wave...
http://13thdimension.com/looking-ahead- ... 66-wave-2/
John Mack

Post by John Mack »

Very cool. Thanks for the info Andy.
Music. BAT! Music.
ChAnOoD

Post by ChAnOoD »

AndyFish wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:00 am The great 13th DIMENSION website has some informed conjecture on the next wave...
http://13thdimension.com/looking-ahead- ... 66-wave-2/
Cool! I just got from the post office the wave 1 (sans Chase figures). They look cute with the Batmobile. Can´t wait for wave 2 to get the big ones along King Tut and Bookworm. I hope they´ll do Egghead as well, would look nice!
LizardKing

Post by LizardKing »

They should make George Sanders Mr. Freeze to finish off all the versions.
TravelSteveR

Post by TravelSteveR »

Definitely do George Sanders for completists' sake. Instead of Newmar Catwoman with mask, just do Meriwether's Catwoman with mask since she wore it more anyway. If so, would love to see the Penguin Submarine as a vehicle to complete the movie villains. The others discussed are fine with me--the Riddler in suit and hat can be a chase. Actually think Green Hornet/Kato /Black Beauty could be a chase set as well similar to the Batman /Robin/Batmobile we saw as the first release from series 1. Not as hyped about Surf's Up Joker and Batman as well as pink cowl Batman--getting a lot of variants before we have series villains we have never seen. I hope the series 1 are selling well enough to justify a series 3 and 4. I can wait for civilians although I am sure Bruce, Dick, and Alfredo will be offered.
LizardKing

Post by LizardKing »

I'd love a Siren figure even if it is the chase.
TravelSteveR

Post by TravelSteveR »

Siren with a sound chip!

:-)
LizardKing

Post by LizardKing »

I spotted these in store at FYE. They sell at $10.99 per figure. Checked 2 stores close to me and call another and neither have the chase figures.
WishItWas1984

Post by WishItWas1984 »

Sweet. Finally got the stands, case and riser I needed to finish the shelf. Room enough for a 2nd wave, but man if there's a 3rd I have no idea what I'm going to do. lol

Ben Bentley

Post by Ben Bentley »

WishItWas1984 wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:33 pm Sweet. Finally got the stands, case and riser I needed to finish the shelf. Room enough for a 2nd wave, but man if there's a 3rd I have no idea what I'm going to do. lol

Really like those cases!
AndyFish

Post by AndyFish »

Nice display!
I'm surprised we haven't heard anything of Wave 2 by now. Usually they want to strike while the iron is hot. Maybe they're holding off to NYCC? On the plus side, not having a second wave is saving me money. I've also noticed the chase figures have severely cooled off-- a Freeze went for $18 last night on the Bay and a ST Batman went for about the same last week.