Funko!!! 4 inch figs!!!!

1966 TV show type Bat-Items found on eBay, Collectibles, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
You must read the MERCHANDISE RULES before participating here.
Blue Meanie

Re: Funko!!! 4 inch figs!!!!

Post by Blue Meanie »

As I have all the regular issued 4" figures and Batmobile with Robin, I stopped in my local TRU to see if they had any chase figures. They only had Bookworm and Catwoman. As I was looking at them and looking around for more (as the store is a mess and the figures weren't on a peg) a guy walked up and said he saw a load of them there the other day, including the chase Batman. Said he didnt buy it as he didn't collect those figures. Uuugghhh, that's why I went there. I missed it by that much (said with my best agent 86 voice). Talked to the Mgr and she said she expects more.

Went over to Books a Million, and only one regular Batman. FYE had several Batgirls, Catwoman, Bookworm, King Tut, and two Mr. Freeze. But both were the regular issue.

Any other retail store carrying these? Target, Best Buy, Walmart? They're living up to their name......chase figures.

Cheers.
TysonL

Post by TysonL »

Blue Meanie wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:37 pm As I have all the regular issued 4" figures and Batmobile with Robin, I stopped in my local TRU to see if they had any chase figures. They only had Bookworm and Catwoman. As I was looking at them and looking around for more (as the store is a mess and the figures weren't on a peg) a guy walked up and said he saw a load of them there the other day, including the chase Batman. Said he didnt buy it as he didn't collect those figures. Uuugghhh, that's why I went there. I missed it by that much (said with my best agent 86 voice). Talked to the Mgr and she said she expects more.

Went over to Books a Million, and only one regular Batman. FYE had several Batgirls, Catwoman, Bookworm, King Tut, and two Mr. Freeze. But both were the regular issue.

Any other retail store carrying these? Target, Best Buy, Walmart? They're living up to their name......chase figures.

Cheers.
I saw that Meijer now has these figures. They had one of each minus the chase.
Blue Meanie

Post by Blue Meanie »

Well well well, the gods were smiling on me today. On a whim, I decided to go back to TRU and to my amazement, there was the chase Batman, first on the peg. The Catwoman and Bookworm from yesterday were still there. No other figures. It baffles me how and why the figure I was looking for would appear 24 hours after I last visited. Now I just need to find chase Freeze and I'm done.....until wave 2. :D
Therin of Andor

Post by Therin of Andor »

Blue Meanie wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:32 pm It baffles me how and why the figure I was looking for would appear 24 hours after I last visited.
Someone hid it, and the shelf monitors found it and returned him to the correct peg. :D

I recently moved a Batman Chase to the back of the peg, emailed a friend who worked nearby to get it the next morning. I guess he didn't want it, and a few days later I was back in the sore. It was still there and I nabbed it as an opener after all.
"Holy nostalgia, Batman!"
Therin of Andor

(aka Ian McLean, from Sydney, Australia)
LizardKing

Post by LizardKing »

TysonL wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:43 am
Blue Meanie wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:37 pm As I have all the regular issued 4" figures and Batmobile with Robin, I stopped in my local TRU to see if they had any chase figures. They only had Bookworm and Catwoman. As I was looking at them and looking around for more (as the store is a mess and the figures weren't on a peg) a guy walked up and said he saw a load of them there the other day, including the chase Batman. Said he didnt buy it as he didn't collect those figures. Uuugghhh, that's why I went there. I missed it by that much (said with my best agent 86 voice). Talked to the Mgr and she said she expects more.

Cheers.
I saw that Meijer now has these figures. They had one of each minus the chase.
I went to one of the meijer stores by me. They just had Batman, Tut and Bookworm. But they are asking $12.99 per figure.
Lou Szabo

Post by Lou Szabo »

http://13thdimension.com/funko-unveils- ... more-58396

NYCC exclusive Blue Batmobile.
Just when I thought I was safe from this line...
Some days you just can't get rid of a ... SHARK!
Blue Meanie

Post by Blue Meanie »

Therin of Andor wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:23 pm
Blue Meanie wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:32 pm It baffles me how and why the figure I was looking for would appear 24 hours after I last visited.
Someone hid it, and the shelf monitors found it and returned him to the correct peg. :D
Young master Therin, I do believe you have solved yet another riddle. Well done sir. 8-)
AndyFish

Post by AndyFish »

The fates played with me this week-- I don't ever go to TRU but Groupon sent me a $10 giftcard for $5 for the store so while wifey ran over to the ladies store next door I popped in to see what they had. In the Batman aisle they had one regular Adam West Batman figure lying on a shelf-- no other figures or tags around to indicate where it came from.

Walking out, I noticed a huge Justice League display near the front of the store and something told me to look there and sure enough a peg with a Bookworm and a Mister Freeze-- but not just any Mr Freeze-- the Eli variant!
Woo! $5!
52597771206__B406B73B-EBFA-4FEF-839A-91D62E3957A7.JPG
Blue Meanie

Post by Blue Meanie »

AndyFish wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:07 am The fates played with me this week-- I don't ever go to TRU but Groupon sent me a $10 giftcard for $5 for the store so while wifey ran over to the ladies store next door I popped in to see what they had. In the Batman aisle they had one regular Adam West Batman figure lying on a shelf-- no other figures or tags around to indicate where it came from.

Walking out, I noticed a huge Justice League display near the front of the store and something told me to look there and sure enough a peg with a Bookworm and a Mister Freeze-- but not just any Mr Freeze-- the Eli variant!
Woo! $5!

Nice score. It pays to look around those stores.
LizardKing

Post by LizardKing »

AndyFish wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:07 am The fates played with me this week-- I don't ever go to TRU but Groupon sent me a $10 giftcard for $5 for the store so while wifey ran over to the ladies store next door I popped in to see what they had. In the Batman aisle they had one regular Adam West Batman figure lying on a shelf-- no other figures or tags around to indicate where it came from.

Woo! $5!

This appears to be tougher to find than the Batman chase figure.
John Mack

Post by John Mack »

Good spotting Andy!
Yeah, I snagged all the regular figures on Tuesday, but no chase figures. I was still very pleased with TRU . While I don't mind buying online, I still like the instant gratification of going into a store and getting what I like. Fun stuff!
Music. BAT! Music.
Blue Meanie

Post by Blue Meanie »

Has any of these figures shown up in any major US retailer besides TRU? Walmart, Target, Best Buy, etc? Yeah Amazon has them, but like others have said, the instant gratification of seeing one in a store and holding it is nice.
LizardKing

Post by LizardKing »

Blue Meanie wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:52 pm Has any of these figures shown up in any major US retailer besides TRU? Walmart, Target, Best Buy, etc? Yeah Amazon has them, but like others have said, the instant gratification of seeing one in a store and holding it is nice.
TRU and FYE are all I've seen.
Blue Meanie

Post by Blue Meanie »

LizardKing wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:01 pm
Blue Meanie wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:52 pm Has any of these figures shown up in any major US retailer besides TRU? Walmart, Target, Best Buy, etc? Yeah Amazon has them, but like others have said, the instant gratification of seeing one in a store and holding it is nice.
Yeah, I forgot about FYE. I've seen them there and Books A Million.
Ben Bentley

Post by Ben Bentley »

Blue Meanie wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:01 pm
LizardKing wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:01 pm
Yeah, I forgot about FYE. I've seen them there and Books A Million.
Scott and I found a single carded Batman at a Barnes and Noble back in July.