Funko!!! 4 inch figs!!!!

1966 TV show type Bat-Items found on eBay, Collectibles, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
You must read the MERCHANDISE RULES before participating here.
Blue Meanie

Re: Funko!!! 4 inch figs!!!!

Post by Blue Meanie »

How about just giving us wave two with The Joker, Penguin, Riddler, et al. Personally, the colored Batmobiles and weird colored Batman do nothing for me and I haven't bought any. I'm ready to spend my $$$ on the wave two figures.
AndyFish

Post by AndyFish »

I'll definitely be in for a gold one.
Ben Bentley

Post by Ben Bentley »

Blue Meanie wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:11 pm How about just giving us wave two with The Joker, Penguin, Riddler, et al. Personally, the colored Batmobiles and weird colored Batman do nothing for me and I haven't bought any. I'm ready to spend my $$$ on the wave two figures.
On a practical level, the variants are very cheap to produce as they are from the existing moulds created for the regular color-scheme versions.
LizardKing

Post by LizardKing »

Blue Meanie wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:11 pm How about just giving us wave two with The Joker, Penguin, Riddler, et al. Personally, the colored Batmobiles and weird colored Batman do nothing for me and I haven't bought any. I'm ready to spend my $$$ on the wave two figures.
This x100. Why not be making special figures for these conventions instead of more batmobiles? Most fans just want the original. They could have made the pink-colored cowl by now as a limited comic-con release instead of a blue batmobile nobody wants.
LizardKing

Post by LizardKing »

AndyFish wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:37 pm The chrome is still available-- contrast that to the red one that sold out in about 24 hours and it makes me wonder if the line is doing as well as we'd hope. They may have gambled and lost doing the first wave with only Catwoman as the major villain.
I'll say it again. Fans want figures not different colored batmobiles at a $50 price point. The red didn't do well on eBay so dealers have soured. They should have made figures to sell at these events not batmobiles. Catwoman with mask, pink cowl Batman, heck Robin!
BATWINGED HORNET

Post by BATWINGED HORNET »

LizardKing wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:57 am
This x100. Why not be making special figures for these conventions instead of more batmobiles? Most fans just want the original. They could have made the pink-colored cowl by now as a limited comic-con release instead of a blue batmobile nobody wants.
More than a pink cowl Batman, I was hoping their teased Green Horner and Kato figures (they could not say much about how that was going on the rights end) would show up before Batmobiles.
Beneath Wayne Manor
erickana666

Post by erickana666 »

When do you think they will announce series 2 ? Hoping its not cancelled...
My wish

Joker, riddler, penguin, egghead,mad hatter, alfred

Chase : riddler (adams family dad), catwoman (lee meriwether)

What yours ?
LizardKing

Post by LizardKing »

erickana666 wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:57 am When do you think they will announce series 2 ? Hoping its not cancelled...
My wish

What yours ?
Joker, Penguin, Riddler, Siren, Mad Hatter, Egghead
Chase - Surfs Up Joker and Batman
erickana666

Post by erickana666 »

Yes it could be really cool to have Siren, do you think its possible ?
Lou Szabo

Post by Lou Szabo »

Batcave?
Some days you just can't get rid of a ... SHARK!
BATWINGED HORNET

Post by BATWINGED HORNET »

erickana666 wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:57 am When do you think they will announce series 2 ? Hoping its not cancelled...
My wish

What yours ?
Solo Robin, Sanders version of Mr. Freeze, False Face, Green Hornet & Kato.

Chase figures: "army builder" Joker, Catwoman & Penguin henchmen, since they were most distinctive and consistent in costuming.
Beneath Wayne Manor
LizardKing

Post by LizardKing »

erickana666 wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:09 pm Yes it could be really cool to have Siren, do you think its possible ?
I assume she'd be a series 3 or 4. Hope the line keeps going.
erickana666

Post by erickana666 »

Im afraid to not get series 2, i wish the line will have 3 and 4 waves, but no news is scary
Crayfish

Post by Crayfish »

erickana666 wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:12 am Im afraid to not get series 2, i wish the line will have 3 and 4 waves, but no news is scary
That is what I am afraid of too. It is very sad too because I listened to a whole podcast where they were talking about these figures and it got me excited and I went and bought multiples of everything...but not getting AT LEAST Joker, Penguin, and Riddler is going to make the first wave feel "blah". WIsh they would have made all the heavy hitters in wave 1 now.
AndyFish

Post by AndyFish »

Unless the sales were terrible, and I mean like negative numbers bad, there will be at least a second series. The way these toy companies work, these figures are all tooled and already in production and set to be announced soon. Funko makes its money on POPS (and those show no signs of letting up) so they can produce things like these figures which are in part wish fulfillment of some of the higher ups at the company.