Funko!!! 4 inch figs!!!!

1966 TV show type Bat-Items found on eBay, Collectibles, etc.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
You must read the MERCHANDISE RULES before participating here.
PDpuck16

Re: Funko!!! 4 inch figs!!!!

Post by PDpuck16 »

batrunner1966 wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:51 pm I cannot wait for this line, Here are some things I noticed.
Screen test batman has wrong eyebrows, regular series batman has wrong ears. It appears to be same head on both figures.
What line are the 2 Riddlers and Penguin from.? You can see the different legs on the shelf behind Bookworm.
Another set of 66 figures?
I'm in!
They are just the new 66 pops
Jimmy L. 66

Post by Jimmy L. 66 »

Pdpuck16 - did you see the Pops? The bodies don't really match, Pops knees bend a lil more, NO?
And yes, Andy, I am even more excited for these little fellas.
WishItWas1984

Post by WishItWas1984 »

I'm a toy collector and follow Toy Fair coverage, and the hobby, very closely.

What you are looking at are new Pop! Vinyls from Funko like PDpuck16. Here you can see them in more detail. Images 3-5:

http://awesometoyblog.com/2017/02/19/to ... ery/page/5

While Funko Pop! Vinyls have a traditional sculpt, they by no means adhere to that as a strict guideline for the line. The overarching guideline, if they have any, is the general styling/look and scale of them.

Even their scales aren't perfectly uniform. From where I type, I can see that my Skeletor is shorter than Franken Berry, who are both dwarfed by Slimer & The Riddler. :)
Jimmy L. 66

Post by Jimmy L. 66 »

Thank you 1984 for the pic, PDuck is obviously correct.
Although my boys have a few Pops, I don't pay that much attention to them, to me they all look a little alike. Some are beefier, etc.. but mostly the same. These new Riddler and Penguin are the first time I've noticed much difference in the bodies.
Sort of like this one.
Attachments
7155ohNiwpL._SL1050_.jpg
7155ohNiwpL._SL1050_.jpg (54.48 KiB) Viewed 8800 times
WishItWas1984

Post by WishItWas1984 »

Yeah, the Batman hit pretty traditional "Pop! Vinyl" notes. Most do like you said, but once in a while you get some things that are pretty unique.

I don't collect them. Just the ones that stand out in their design for properties that I really like, rather than the typical body type slapped w/ a new paint job.
Batman65

Post by Batman65 »

John Mack wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:09 pm The Mego exploding bridge

When I was a kid, I wanted this exploding bridge soooooooo bad! These figures look great!
tenderheart bear

Post by tenderheart bear »

I actually had one which came from a jumble sale.

Must have only cost around 50p, but then that was 35 years ago or so. Sadly I no longer have it, I'm not even sure what happened to it. I think my parents must have thrown it away one day and I just didn't notice until years later when I looked in the loft (assuming it was there).
NX01JB

Post by NX01JB »

I can't wait for these. Hope they are easy to obtain!
LizardKing

Post by LizardKing »

NX01JB wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:37 pm I can't wait for these. Hope they are easy to obtain!
Agree. Excited to see if they do all the villians in time like Mad Hatter and False Face.
mwilbury

Post by mwilbury »

Received Funko's 1st Appearance Superman figure in the mail today. He clocks in at 3.75" from hair to heel. Good news for those picky about scale and wanting to incorporate other lines/accessories.

I don't have Funko's previous Wonder Woman figure, but I'm hoping this is a match for the upcoming Bat-figures.
Funko-Superman.JPG
AndyFish

Post by AndyFish »

What a great figure! A first appearance Batman can't be far behind.
AndyFish

Post by AndyFish »

Just got the Superman figure from Funko-- really great-- this Batman line is going to be amazing!
WishItWas1984

Post by WishItWas1984 »

If anyone finds the 1st wave on pre-order, please post here. I've been searching Big Bad Toy Store almost every day since Toy Fair with no luck so far. lol
John Mack

Post by John Mack »

WishItWas1984 wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:05 pm If anyone finds the 1st wave on pre-order, please post here. I've been searching Big Bad Toy Store almost every day since Toy Fair with no luck so far. lol
Yeah, that is odd. BBTS usually has at least a place holder for items, but like you said, no dice. It's a fair bet this line is going to sell quickly, so you're smart to keep a keen eye out for these. Like 1984 said, please post here if you see any preorders up!
Music. BAT! Music.
Therin of Andor

Post by Therin of Andor »

Dan Greenfield's latest post on the upcoming 4" figures!

http://13thdimension.com/exclusive-look ... batman-66/
"Holy nostalgia, Batman!"
Therin of Andor

(aka Ian McLean, from Sydney, Australia)